Walking Dead busts from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
80298-2.jpg

Rick Grimes

Imagine waking up one day and discovering that you’d missed the Apocalypse. That’s what happened to Rick Grimes. Once a Sherriff’s Deputy, he fell into a coma after being wounded in the line of duty. Upon waking up, he finds his town in ruins, his family missing and the dead walking the earth. Determined to survive, Rick must adapt to the new world around him. Difficult challenges face him and his band of refugees as they struggle against impossible odds for their lives… and their humanity.

From the screen to your shelf, Gentle Giant is proud to bring you the Sheriff Grimes Mini Bust. Based on the hit AMC television series, this bust boasts an exact likeness of actor Andrew Lincoln in his sheriff’s uniform as he appears in the show’s pilot episode. The Grimes mini bust comes pistol drawn, ready to take down criminals and walkers alike. This special Gentle Giant Direct version includes a bonus accessory – Rick’s Sheriff Hat! These limited-edition hand-numbered busts include matching certificates of authenticity and can, in a pinch, be used to defend against an attacking Walker.*

*claim of the defensive properties of our collectable mini busts not verified. Use against zombies at your own risk.

Regular Price: $75.00
Scale: 1:6
Release Date: Q1 2013
Edition Size: TBD

twdgg2.jpg

Well Walker

In the episode “Cherokee Rose,” survivors Dale and T-Dog find a walker at the bottom of Hershel’s well. In an attempt to salvage the water supply, they first try to lure, then drag, the walker out of it. Unfortunately, their attempts are unsuccessful, as the rotting, bloated corpse is bisected by the rope the survivors are using to hoist it out, spilling its tainted entrails and ruining the well.

The only safe way to bring a zombie home with you, this mini bust depicts the Well Walker in all of his undead, bloated glory! Cast in high quality polystone and painted by hand, this limited edition collectable mini bust from Gentle Giant is hand numbered and comes with a matching certificate of authenticity. Perfect for any horror fan! Just keep this one away from the water supply…

Regular Price: $75.00
Scale: 1:6
Release Date: Q1 2013
Edition Size: TBD

Last edited:
They both look good IMO. I think Rick's sculpt is a little soft and suffering from some bad paint, but the likeness is there. Curious to see exclusive hat though. I went ahead and pre-ordered Rick with the hat for now, but will probably wait for a retailer on the Walker. About time there are some somewhat decent offical products out there. McFarlane really dropped the ball. 10 Years ago they would have been amazing. So sad to see them fall so far from grace.

I love the Rick bust . . . I sold all my busts and decided not to buy anymore . . . but I have to have this . . .

I pre ordered both of them...I saw them both at the GG booth at Star Wars VI here in Orlando FL.They had them on display and they looked great..I really hope Sideshow or Hot Toys gets a license on this. That would be great and you can never have enough Zombies.

Looks awesome. Has the Rick Grimes bust been released yet? And do you usually need to order directly from Gentle Giant?

Sorry to ask another question. I noticed there's the Grimes with the hat and without the hat. If I order from GG online at this link ("https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/80298.htm") - is that the one with the hat?

Thanks all!

Sorry to ask another question. I noticed there's the Grimes with the hat and without the hat. If I order from GG online at this link ("https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/80298.htm") - is that the one with the hat?

Thanks all!

Yes . . make sure you are ordering the one that says GGLTD Direct . .

:)

Concept art for Daryl mini bust from Gentle Giant

One of the most popular new characters on television today, Daryl Dixon is a survivor. An expert hunter, tracker and scavenger, he and his brother Merle initially join Rick Grimes’ band of survivors in order to rob them of their supplies. However, circumstances keep Daryl in the group, and over time he transforms from a loner to a “go-to” leader, taking responsibility for the safety of his new-found family with his crossbow.

Straight from the screen to your shelf, Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to bring you the roguish Daryl Mini Bust. This beautiful and intricate bust is digitally sculpted and cold cast using only the highest quality synthetic polystone. From Daryl’s signature sleeveless tee shirt to his deadly hunting crossbow, no detail has been overlooked. Order this bust directly from Gentle Giant Ltd. and receive a BONUS accessory – a string of zombie ears for Daryl to wear! A limited edition collectable, each hand-painted bust comes individually numbered and includes a matching certificate of authenticity.

Concept art for Daryl mini bust from Gentle Giant

One of the most popular new characters on television today, Daryl Dixon is a survivor. An expert hunter, tracker and scavenger, he and his brother Merle initially join Rick Grimes’ band of survivors in order to rob them of their supplies. However, circumstances keep Daryl in the group, and over time he transforms from a loner to a “go-to” leader, taking responsibility for the safety of his new-found family with his crossbow.

Straight from the screen to your shelf, Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to bring you the roguish Daryl Mini Bust. This beautiful and intricate bust is digitally sculpted and cold cast using only the highest quality synthetic polystone. From Daryl’s signature sleeveless tee shirt to his deadly hunting crossbow, no detail has been overlooked. Order this bust directly from Gentle Giant Ltd. and receive a BONUS accessory – a string of zombie ears for Daryl to wear! A limited edition collectable, each hand-painted bust comes individually numbered and includes a matching certificate of authenticity.

that looks pretty nice, I like it. I hope the face has good likeness. but everything else looks pretty good.

GG busts are so 2002 lol... but I still buy them... especially when I can't get the character in a full version

I'm a massive...and I mean MASSIVE...TWD fan, but I don't own any busts nor did I intend to...

I may have to get these though.

What size are they and does anyone know if GG is going to make 1/4 statues for these characters? Very promising if they can keep up the same quality as the SP line.

Back