BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
304324_4433184915339_829913490_n.jpg

222998_4439561634753_517365888_n.jpg

Saw this posted by Arnie Kim, not sure if its his work, or if he is promoting it... but fantastic likeness!

Last edited:
Wow! Looks great. Never seen the film though, but that is definately a good Pacino likeness. But I thought his likeness rights were tied up with Scarface (hense no Godfather figures). Maybe because Universal owns this film too they found a loop hole?

I hope they do him and DeNiro from Heat. I know, done before. But of this quality, i'd break my one rule for that pair

Serpico would be great too, but not something i'd be interested in buying.

Good God. Groundbreaking. A Pacino Sculpt that's licensed and NOT Scarface. Don't know how they pulled it off, YES I will get this and can't wait the head is a lot better likeness to Pacino than their Scarface was.

likeness is unbelievable. i really hope they keep this quality up with more figures.

Holy Sheeeeeeeet , it looks just like him :panic:

This reminds me of Enterbay , when thats all they did was Bruce Lee :lol

Seems like Blitzway only has Al Pacino licenses' :lol

Hell if that's the case than they're miracle workers. Bruce lee is cool and all but he's all over the place. Pacino figures have been neglected for all time. I wonder how they made this happen... It must be studio related as Pacino would not willingly sign his likeness away .

Back