Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cap70

Super Freak
Reaction score
091212_indy.jpg

Looking good!

I wonder what will be the scale, I know it won't be 1/4, my guess is 1/6 scale?

Would rather have this instead:

What SS went with is far more epic and iconic.

Indy from Raiders, on the side of a mountain looking down over the convoy, great stuff so far, don't ruin it with the paint.

What SS went with is far more epic and iconic.

Indy from Raiders, on the side of a mountain looking down over the convoy, great stuff so far, don't ruin it with the paint.

:lecture

Love the pose. That's obviously a Trevor sculpt, so all that's left to chance is the paint. :pray:

Him pulling on the reigns and the horse's pose right before they go off the side of the mountain is boss. Honestly this looks so good atm, better then any other PF or statue they have released to the point that I'm thinking I may just get this no matter what and pay to have the whole thing repainted.

So 16" from the tallest point on it? Wonder if there will be an EX or just a REG.

Just a guess probably about 16-18" or so. Since Indy would be larger then 12" but he's seated and then the horses legs on top of the mountain base.

Honestly this has me reconsidering even bashing a 12" Indy which is looking like it would set me back around $800. Probably better off investing that in having this painted up by someone like Silent Surfer or the like.

Yes! Freakin' finally! Hey Sideshow, is this the start of an Indy statue line or is this a one off?

It is 1/5 scale.

-SideshowAlex

Holy hell how awesome is it to have someone from SSC answer questions like this on the forum.

Thanks. I was thinking a 1/4 would have been cool though but man... where would I put that? Have enough issues thinking about my upcomming Dark Rider of Mordor.

Back