Arkham City Harley Quinn DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it also. Can't wait to see more pics and price point. She's probably not 1/6 scale either, right?

This actually looks pretty good. I wonder who sculpted it and what scale it is. As good as it looks, I'll still confine myself to the SSC Harley. I have a feeling that will be THE Harley statue to own.

I have no idea what the scale or price is, but I agree an arkham asylum Harley would be best, and a bane would be killer if they expanded the line. Can't imagine what he would end up going for on the bay given the ridiculousness of the dc figure. but yaa we need more pics it's hard to judge at this point. I think this might mean hot toys won't be making an Arkham City Quinn figure since they don't wanna compete with their business partners.

I might bite. I like her AC costume a lot, but like everyone else said, it will depend on the price and size.

nice detail..I like the little Tattoo on her midriff.She's probably going to be 1/7 scale.

[ame]https://youtu.be/11JUaMukoeg[/ame]

Looks like it might have been designed for the black and white line, or at least to match it, so I kind of expect it to be of similar size to those.

Looks good anyhow. If it turns out looking just as good, and the price is reasonable, then I'll probably bite.

Sorry I'm new to this line..usually collect PF and Hot Toys. Is this part of a line? If not, are they going to do all of the characters? I would love to see that!

I doubt it's part of the black and white line due to the base not looking the same as those. seems like they are going with the promotional poster look with just some things in color, kinda like what mattel did with some of their arkham city figure 2-packs.

Not a huge fan of the AC costume, but this statue makes it look really good and her head sculpt looks pretty nice as well. I will most likely be picking this one up. :)

Comics Alliance has more info, including a good picture. I think this one is going to be mine; I am not super-keen on the new costume, but it looks good here and so this will be preordered - as soon as I figure out from WHERE.

From BBTS:

What’s black and white and red all over? This beautiful new statue based on Arkham City’s Harley Quinn! Harley’s stunning design and edgy new costume is perfectly complimented by the statue’s minimalist color scheme, so order one today before it’s too late! This hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain statue is packaged in a 4-color box. Statue measures approximately 9.25" tall. Sculpted by Jack Mathews.

Pre-Order:
Estimated Arrival - January 2013

CSC has it up for PO for $99.99

Back