Prop HCG 1:1 Endoskeleton Arm Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Hollywood Collectors Gallery 1:1 Endoskeleton Arm Replica

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....309244372471950.74535.293414087388312&type=1

Translation: "Edition 1 / 1 scale prop replica ENDOARM prototype is completed. Yet, with the tube does not we put also lit up from the base. Soon officially is release."

2wc2vex.jpg

:horror:horror:horror:horror

Looks like a god send for those who missed out on the icons :yess:

Last edited:
Nice! Been wanting to have one! The sideshow endo arm is pretty much way too expensive at this point! Glad this is coming out

Looks like they just changed the plaque on a Sideshow or Cinema Replicas version :lol

They are usually pretty good on price so interested to see a price point.

It's important to note that this is not Hollywood Collectibles Group but the japanese company named Hollywood Collectors Gallery. Which charges a lot of money for their terminator replicas.

So I wouldnt expect a cheap deal here.

It's important to note that this is not Hollywood Collectibles Group but the japanese company named Hollywood Collectors Gallery. Which charges a lot of money for their terminator replicas.

I was so exited until your post.. :(

But I guess I have to order anyway, I NEED a 1:1 endoarm

Btw, what did the SS 1:1 Endoarm retail for?

Dang, it's HCG, not HCG????? Yep, price just doubled.

I asked for a rough pricepoint on Facebook and they came back with $750.

That is not a steal, but I think it is a fair price. I'm in :yess:

I asked for a rough pricepoint on Facebook and they came back with $750.

That is not a steal, but I think it is a fair price. I'm in

$750 for a friggin' forearm :eek: For that amount you have a life size bust or something else.

$750 for a friggin' forearm :eek: For that amount you have a life size bust or something else.

The terminator bust is only 500

The chip was 200 for just a chip lol

For some of the prices I have seen people trying to get for the SSC arm or the plasma rifle you could buy the lifesize statue with 2 of each!

True. I would argue this is in line with a life size bust and is priced accordingly. This really more then just an arm, aside from buying a full 1:1 endo, this is the ultimate t2 prop. For under 800$ I'm in.

Which upper arm piece?
Chris

The piece I encircled on the picture to the left.
I did a crappy photoshop to the right showing the accurate upper arm piece they should use for the right lower arm and hand - all licensed replicas use the left upper arm piece, where they should use the right.
2wc2vex_zpsf818ee2a.jpg

Back