PopCultureShock Kitana Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mortal Kombat Kitana Statue Coming Soon

318855_358979980838705_1378821948_n.jpg

Updated sculpt
418600_377671342302902_1155959998_n.jpg

What's with the hand on the ground? I understand the fans, but no the giant hand.

The base still sucks :monkey3 Simplicity goes a long way :lecture

Just noticed her belly button. It looks way too high. Needs to be a tad lower. If you notice my signature Soul Fire Grace, the belly button is a lot lower.

Whoever posts at SF, Jerry needs to correct this.

Wait what is up with the base? Is that water or something?

And wow now I can't unsee that belly button thing. It is WAY too high

Yeah, I believe that's supposed to be water.

I LOVE intricate bases. I enjoy when bases don't come off as an afterthought and contribute to the story of the character and where they are.

For me, the more detail the better, though I suppose it's possible to go overboard.

I'd rather the base be apart of the statue than just the stand.

I do agree with you on the belly button though. Jeez that looks awkward. Did she go through a belly button lift or something?

I like intricate bases too, but in this case I don't really understand what they were going for. The stage is just a desert so why the water? Hell the stage choice in general is a bad fit. Having the giant hand be her base seems like an odd choice. Would have been better to go for something inside the palace or maybe in one of the gardens or something.

Sooo wait if the waters in the front of the base and shes facing the water... Are you attacking her from a boat? Lollll:lol

Back