Killzone Trilogy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
From the KZ website.

I’m very pleased to share with you news that I hope will bring some anticipation to those readers with a predilection for all things Helghast and ISA and those who perhaps could well have in the very near future. I can confirm that 24 October will see the launch of Killzone Trilogy.
As you may guess from the Trilogy moniker, this forthcoming release will feature all three ground-breaking PS2 and PS3 titles that form the critically acclaimed Killzone triptych.

Here’s a rundown of what you can find contained within the appropriately dark and brooding box; firstly we have Killzone HD – which as you may have guessed is the curtain-raising original Killzone that kick-started the series, but now with a stunning HD makeover plus full trophy support.

In addition to Killzone HD the package also includes Killzone 2 where act 2 in the series brought an even more ambitious sense of scale, storytelling and action to the franchise. Finally drawing matters to a dramatic climax there is the breath-taking last instalment - Killzone 3, providing a fittingly cinematic dénouement to the series.

Might have to pick this one up because I never got to play the original Killzone.

awesome, i hope they make em available for download too since i have 2 and 3 and would love to go back to KZ1.

KZ 2 was the best. Little disappointed in 3. Finished it pretty quickly.

The original Killzone really blew me away with its graphics back in the day. I think it really squeezed out every ounce of processing power the PS2 had to work with. IMO, only Shadow of the Colossus and a game called Black looked better.

Killzone was kind of "meh"... love Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 kinda went back to "meh"

Back