Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mau

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK. We don't have much yet, except a Baker Street sign appearing on the Facebook page and some eyewitness accounts of the in progress prototypes but, boy, am I excited already.

ETA: Running update, for as long as I can be bothered to do it.

02/02/13: Trevor Grove confirmed as sculptor and his sculpts for Sherlock and Watson shown on BCS's Facebook page and in Trevor's DeviantArt gallery.

sherlock_and_watson_by_trevorgrove-d5to5wh.jpg

Last edited:
So, who are we hoping for? Himself and the other Himself, of course. And Moriarty and Mycroft. Irene Adler would be a good addition. Perhaps Lestrade, but not too excited about that. Erm... Probably enough to be going on with.

So, who are we hoping for? Himself and the other Himself, of course. And Moriarty and Mycroft. Irene Adler would be a good addition. Perhaps Lestrade, but not too excited about that. Erm... Probably enough to be going on with.

Well, if no one else, Holmes, Watson, Morinarty (sorry I am a GOONS fan), Mycroft and Lestrade would be awesome.

I am not sure about Irene Adler though, a dominatrix figure in the collection might raise one eye-brow too many :lol

If the BCS guys' speciality is BBC licenses, then great but if there was a chance of Jeremy Brett + co, I'd jump at those too! PS. I'll bet Una Stubbs is rubbing hands together hoping to approve the sculpt on her action figure!

Last edited:
Hm. Do I need an action figure of Una Stubbs? Probably not. :lol

With all the fet gear there is around for fem figs I am sure one more dominatrix here or there won't make a difference. I could see her being popular.

Hm. Do I need an action figure of Una Stubbs? Probably not. :lol

With all the fet gear there is around for fem figs I am sure one more dominatrix here or there won't make a difference. I could see her being popular.

Ah but, it all depends on which collection this will be going into...and whose eye-brows are being raised.....!

Blimey! That sounds like an SH plot right there :lol

Wonder how nobody has hopped on here. I'm sure there are tons of people wanting one. I know I def. want the pair! :D

I could say more about the figures but that would be telling :D Just be in for a shock when you get to know who the sculptor is!

I had been lobbying for 1/6 figures for these guys to BCS, Iminime and all other places... when I stumbled on it being worked on I flipped!
All I can assure you is that the sculpt work is at par with HT and EB and no one will be able to complain about the likeness. Its at a better quality than the Dr. Who ones...

If the paint is upto that quality.. these will be the definitive Sherlock Figures ever

Though I really have no idea when they will be released an all... I dont know details. All I know is by accident and it was a lovely accident! :lol

Please I dont want to get in trouble later with the people involved by dropping names... Im sure the reveal and details are not far off now that they have started with the teasing because as far as I know these were being worked on for quite some months back...

agreed...

Saying anything might betray the trust of the individual, and maybe even hurt the project, or even this person's career... I'm sure when the info is released a little wider, more details could come forth. In the meantime, rest assured that the work is AMAZING!!!!!

peace,
-r.

Back