Recent video game purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THX-182

Super Freak
Reaction score
Searched but couldn't find a thread about this. I collect video games and I'm sure there are others out there who do the same. From Atari 2600 to 360. So whether or not you buy games to have a big collection or just buy a game to play and then trade or sell, post your recent video game purchase here.

I got some retro games over the weekend at a retro game store:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - SNES
Alien3 - SNES
Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures - SNES
Commando - NES
Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode - NES
Star Wars Racer Revenge - PS2

Last edited:
I have a retro collection but haven't had the funds to buy any games for them for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages!

I think my last purchases were:

AVP for Atari Jaguar
Street Fighter II SNES
Conkers Bad Fur Day N64
Guild Wars 2 PC
The Secret World PC

Can't honestly remember any more it was that long ago!

I collect retro games, but havent bought any in a while. My last buys were pretty sweet though. A Turbo Express and some TG16 games. Really hard to find them locally and buying retro games online is kinda boring. The games were...

Legendary Axe
Vigilante
Bloody Wolf
Keith Courage
World Class Baseball
Blazing Lazers

There was a really nice Used game store back in Tallahassee that I preferred going to over Gamestop. They specialized in old game systems, but stuck with the Nintendo and Sega machines. I bought my old SNES, Genesis, and Saturn from them. I was hoping they'd get a decent working Sega CD before I moved away, but they never did. Still hoping to find one someday.

not retro or anything, but picked up Kid Icarus today for the 3ds. If anyone is interested in the game its the DOTD at Best Buy for $15

I collect complete super Nintendo rpg's they have to be mint with everything in the box. I loved the old time RPGs on the snes the last ones I bought were

Earthbound (probably one of my fav games of all time)
Chrono trigger (another one of my favs)
Super mario rpg (epic game to say the least)

But I have about 20 in my collection

I collect complete super Nintendo rpg's they have to be mint with everything in the box. I loved the old time RPGs on the snes the last ones I bought were

Earthbound (probably one of my fav games of all time)
Chrono trigger (another one of my favs)
Super mario rpg (epic game to say the least)

But I have about 20 in my collection
Must be an expensive way to collect. The ones you mention here are big bucks. Especially Earthbound. I have a handful of complete games, but none are quite "mint" or all that valuable.

Must be an expensive way to collect. The ones you mention here are big bucks. Especially Earthbound. I have a handful of complete games, but none are quite "mint" or all that valuable.

Yeah it's definitely not the cheapest way to get the games but I just want to display them. I think earthbound is my most expensive one it took me a while to track one down with the big box and guide with the scratch and sniffs without being scratched. But I did get a good deal on it but that was my most wanted game and didn't mind paying for it. But some of mine are still factory sealed like final fantasy 2 and 3 and breath of fire but I won't buy any more sealed versions because I still like to play them occasionally.

SSX 360
Mortal Kombat Vita
Silent Hill Downpour PS3
The Witcher 2 360
Call Of Duty 3 MW PS3

Got them all from GoHasting, and got a great deal from them. All were used, but they all came fast and in great condition.

Toys R Us has a great deal on select games right now. 2 for $60. Picked up Darksiders II and The Amazing Spider-man, then went back the next day and picked up Modern Warfare 3 and Sleeping Dogs. Other choices are Max Payne 3 and Battlefield 3 if anyone is interested.

Is anyone else anticipating October's releases?? These are the ones I have ordered:
Dishonored (Oct 9)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Oct 23)
Assassin's Creed 3 (Oct 30)
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (Oct 30)

Is anyone else anticipating October's releases?? These are the ones I have ordered:
Dishonored (Oct 9)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Oct 23)
Assassin's Creed 3 (Oct 30)
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation (Oct 30)

I got AC 3 on order! is anyone buying the street fighter 25th anniversary special edition?

I just bought Rage for the ps3 at Toys r us it was 10 dollars it took a while to get into the game but you cant beat 10 bucks and i cant wait for dishonored

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYYNB2ras0s[/ame]
Used to love this game spent many an hour playing at college:)

Back