What was the Big Annoucement At CVI Sunday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig77

Super Freak
Reaction score
If I recall one of the selling points for the multi pass was that on the Sunday there was going to be a big announcement by Lucasfilm....what was it, or was there one?

AS cool as it is that there will be celebration Europe I hope this was not their big reveal....was hoping more in the lines of new Fett movie, or Live action series start date.

They announced the dates for the 3D AOTC and ROTS, but still not sure if I would call that a big announcement. Maybe it was that and Celebration Europe. :dunno

Thanks for the heads up...so what are the dates for Aotc and ROTS?

I would've expected one per year. I saw their 3D panel and the footage they showed of episode 2 looks incredible. You'd swear it was shot with 3D cameras.

I would've expected one per year. I saw their 3D panel and the footage they showed of episode 2 looks incredible. You'd swear it was shot with 3D cameras.

Sweet! Regardless of how not good the movie is the Coruscant chase, asteroid field, Geonosis arena, and clone war battle should look absolutely spectacular in 3D if done right.

My favorite section of the preview was Kamino. It really feels like the hard rain is hitting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back