What is your favorite Jason Vorhees Look? Please VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Jason Voorhees Look?

• Friday 2

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 3

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Friday 4

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Friday 6

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Friday 7

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Friday 8

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Friday 9

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jason X

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Freddy Vs Jason

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Friday Remake

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters

Bmaga123

Freaked Out
Reaction score
We all know Jason Voorhees has had so many different looks throughout the movies. Vote your all time favorite Jason look? Didnt include Kid Jason from Friday 1 or Roy from Friday 5 since he isnt Jason :)

I love in Order

Freddy Vs Jason
Jason part 3
Remake Jason
Jason part 7

my all time favorite will always be Freddy Vs Jason, that look worked so much for me,
and not only me, there was a lot of merchandise that had nothing to do with the movie, halloween props or costumes, that just say Jason, but they chose to represent that one, I dont know if there is a reason, but I See him popping out a lot, like keychains, posters, stuff like that,

part 2 or 3 the first 3 are really the only ones i like as films.
but the first film is the best.

I went with Part 7... I like ALL of his looks, but Part 7 was when I truly felt he transcended into being a MONSTER.

Where's the original? I know he was just a child, but damn, that last scene never fails to give me shivers. True horror, very effective.

Part IV's my favourite, then part III, followed by the remake. They definitely got a lot right with the remake costume (except would've liked his face a bit more f'ed-up).

Part III is probably my favourite/most chilling end to any of the movies, though. Remember watching as a teenager and when he appears in the window, smiles, then runs down the stairs and out of the house... Still terrifying to this day! *shudders*

Part 3 then 4. Retarded hillbilly Jason > Zombie Jason. :rock
:1-1:

The films sucked, sure. Jason was awesome though. By that point you were rooting for Jason. **** the kiddies.

Since part 2 I was rooting for Jason. Even as a kid, never did I want the kids to get away or get the better of Jason. He was just such a
menacing character that just intrigued me so much.

Back