The Shadow sixth scale figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Tonight's review subject of course - the Shadow! You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a terrific weekend!

Michael
MWC

You guys were waiting on this figure for a long time and it doesn't seem to have been worth the wait :(

EF got his and had a similar reaction... it's funny since the figure looks pretty good all suited up with the flowing robes. But just kind of a meh effort all around.

Bummer too since GoHero had a lot of potential.

You could tell this is where Go Hero was headed after that second round of figures they put out. I guess that's what happens when your licenses are too obscure, you have to cut corners to make a profit.

I think most of the issues have nothing to do with Go Hero or Exclusive Premiere, but rather their relationship (and many problems) with the actual manufacturing reps/company, Day2Day. I know that a lot of the delays were caused by wranglings between the companies, and other past issues (like the awful bodies on the EP NOTLD figures) were the fault of D2D.

Back