• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CUSTOM "PASSION" Jesus', HT Orig Cost Batman, DX01 Joker, HT Sheva, elvis1976 "RAMBO"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
CUSTOM "PASSION" Jesus', HT Orig Cost Batman, DX01 Joker, HT Sheva, elvis1976 "RAMBO"

Hi fellow Freaks, this is the LChinoz huge sale of the year...Please buy with confidence, I have great feedback on here (and on eBay), just check the old feedback thread. Shipping only to the US right now. Thanks for looking!

NEWLY ADDED CUSTOM "Passion of the Christ" Custom Jesus figures!

Each figure comes with custom sculpted and painted headsculpt of Jim Caviezel from the film. (sorry for the cell phone pics)

"Prophet" Jesus
Custom sewn outfit. FULLY POSABLE DRAGON BODY

IMAG1179.jpg

IMAG1181.jpg

$150 shipped or best offer

"Crucifixion" Jesus
Custom dragon body, customized with incredible detail to match the injuries in the film. custom cross, crown of thorns, and loincloth. This is HUGE! There is also a hook in the back so he can be hung and displayed. Great for any Christian or fan of the film. NOT POSABLE

IMAG1185.jpg

IMAG1187.jpg

IMAG1182.jpg

IMAG1185.jpg

$200 shipped or best offer

I will also let them both go together for $300 shipped or best offer

ULTRA RARE MMS67 Hot Original Costume Batman Dark Knight Release from Asia. The one is this thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38270

tdkbatman01.jpg

BNIB never displayed or removed from box, comes with everything, $450 shipped FIRM

SOLD Hot Toys DX02 The Dark Knight Batman DCD Batch

BNIB never displayed or opened, $350

SOLD Hot Toys RARE DX01 Joker without the Police items (no police head, clothing, or rifle)

Brand new. Comes with everything related to the normal Joker (no Police items). Would prefer to sell it all together. $210 shipped

Hot Toys Sheva Alomar

BNIB never displayed or opened, SOLD

I got this beauty from Seb a couple years ago. I was speechless! Unfortunately I have to part ways with it to make a little room. The figure itself weighs like 2 pounds...I mean it is massive! Keep in mind I suck at taking pictures so here I go.

Head: Spenser/paint by Seb
Clothing/weathering etc: Seb
Stand decal: EVILFACE
Figure comes with custom stand.

I am asking $215 shipped in the US or best offer. Feel free to send me offers too. I have grown to love this and now that Seb isn't doing any commisions anymore, it pains me even more to let this go.

IMG_1235.jpg

BNIB never-opened, $200 shipped

Amazing custom figure, new in box, never-opened. See pic below:

$125 shipped

20089191516995712.jpg

Hot Toys DX Joker PERS headsculpt 2 available
$40 shipped each

Hot Toys DX Michael Jackson "BAD" PERS headsculpt 2 available
$40 shipped each

Super rare huge Ultimate Warrior Ring Giants Classics figure (Any Ultimate Warrior fans here?) Never opened, box has some minor shelf wear

$65 shipped or best offer

Last edited:
Re: Have to say goodbye to my grail...elvis1976 aka Seb custom "RAMBO" John Rambo w/

$50 price drop :) asking $260 shipped

Re: Have to say goodbye to my grail...elvis1976 aka Seb custom "RAMBO" John Rambo w/

To the top. Price drop to $225.

Re: PRICE DROP! elvis1976 aka Seb custom "RAMBO" John Rambo w/ custom stand

Sunday bump. Rather sell to good Freaks than go to eBay...

Re: ITEMS ADDED! elvis1976 aka Seb custom "RAMBO", MJ Thriller, custom DiCaprio Titan

Leo DiCaprio "Jack" fig is pending.

Back