• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS: Blade Mark IV Mark II Machiko Thor...more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizzitty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone...for personal reasons I am going to be scaling WAAAAYYY back on my Hot Toys figures so here is what I have for sale.

I haven't taken pics yet, but I will be and if you are interested please PM me and I will be glad to send you pictures. All figures are complete in great condition and were displayed in my smoke free home in my detolf.

Hot Toys: *Note if you are not in the US you're shipping will go up

Blade:$560 shipped plus paypal fees ($16.54) = $576.54

Iron Man Mark IV: $460 shipped plus paypal fees ($13.64) = $473.64

Iron Man Mark II (Armor Unleashed): $220 shipped plus paypal fees ($6.68) = $226.68

Odin: $150 shipped plus paypal fees ($4.65) = $154.65

THOR: $225 shipped plus paypal fees ($6.82) = $231.82

Machiko (She-Pred): $260 shipped plus paypal fees ($7.84) = $267.84

* Again these are all complete and I am happy to send pictures. I don't have many transactions in the sales threads here, but I have 100% feedback as a buyer and seller on ebay. Please check my feedback there if you have any doubts. Username = bigappbo on ebay.

I will also check out potential buyers for feedback before going through with a transaction.

Thanks!

**Bump**

I'm open to trades too...

Want the following:
Sideshow TMNT Comiquettes
Leo, Donny, Raph, and Mikey (cartoon color bandanas preferred)

Back