will elvira ever be a 1/6th figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you have plans to do an elvira figure with velvet couch.
couch.jpg

Last edited:
It would be bonus if they did a nightgown outfit or her vegas outfit with stick-on boob tassles(movie) to go with her and a few headsculpts. maybe some cool assessories like chainsaw, bazooka(movie),broom/witches hat. multipl hands with her famed ring made of a reinstone.
or even gonk the punked out dog.

I totally see a coffin shaped box for this figure it would totally sell.

As usual . . . reasons for not seeing it made as a 1:6 figure is licensing and other standard/usual reasons such as . . .

1. Does the current license allow for a 1:6 version? Is the license for a 1:6 version being held by another company that can't seem to get anything produced in a timely manner?

2. Does the current license allow Cassandra Peterson to hold final approval for the 1:6 likeness that can cause delays?

3. Is spending the $ & time towards designing, manufacturing, & marketing a 1:6 version will worthwhile (i.e. profitable)?

4. Asides from the very few who posted within this thread . . . will there be enough interest & demand to actually make a 1:6 version worthwhile compared to say the non-1:6 offerings?

5. Can a capable & worthwhile sculptor with the supporting design team pull it off?

It just needs to made right and people will buy it. if someone made it and it looked good, no doubt it would sell out, Elvira has a huge following by many people her 7"inch figure sold well and I'm positive 1/6 figure would do well. I don't see it happening anytime soon which is probably why no one is posting here. There's not even a 1/6 Marilyn Monroe and I would say she is more iconic than Elvira.

There's not even a 1/6 Marilyn Monroe and I would say she is more iconic than Elvira.
--

Actually . . . there was a 1:6 Marilyn Monroe figure produced some years back.

tm-boxopen.jpg

It used a GI JANE body with custom head and modifications to the legs.

Someone I know looked into the licensing for a 1:6 Marilyn Monroe figure through the appropriate licensing channel a few years. The major reason it couldn't be done was due to the price of the license itself at the time.

The Marilyn Monroe figure pictured was produced by a Japanese or Chinese company.

I think all of us would buy one. I talked to elvira's manager and Elvira is really excited at a prospect of a 1/6 scale. mattel doesnt seem to be interested in making a doll versian. I hope Sideshow can make cassandra happy with a doll/figure 1/6 scale.
She did like the red velvet couch Idea.

--

Actually . . . there was a 1:6 Marilyn Monroe figure produced some years back.

tm-boxopen.jpg

It used a GI JANE body with custom head and modifications to the legs.

Someone I know looked into the licensing for a 1:6 Marilyn Monroe figure through the appropriate licensing channel a few years. The major reason it couldn't be done was due to the price of the license itself at the time.

The Marilyn Monroe figure pictured was produced by a Japanese or Chinese company.

That was ass though. HUGE difference between that and what Sideshow would produce for Elvira. Though I'd imagine it'd have to be a caricature of Petersen as with the PF's she didn't want her exact likeness used.

Amok Time had the license for a 1/6th scale Elvira figure at one point a few years ago. A prototype was produced, but Cassandra's managment at the time wouldn't sign off on it. AT also had a 1/4 scale PF style statue prototype produced. Again her managment wouldn't sign off. The probable reason was that both versions were a more realistic approach to the portrait ie: they actually looked like the real Cassandra Pederson. Since everything that does get approved and produced has a stylized, almost cartoony look to it one could assume that CP is one of those celebrities who is uncomfortable with collecibles that actually look like them. So getting a license to do an Elvira 12 inch is possible. Weither or not anyone would want the final product is the real question. Seems like the only way anyone is going to get a good likeness of Elvira is if it is a custom head or garage kit.

I'm surprised there hasn't been one. I'm not interested in PF Elvira but might pick up a 1:6 if done well.

Back