Official 12" Bespin Han Solo Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Ok Kids, it's that time again. Han images should be showing up on overseas Boards and he will be in Collectors hands here in a matter of days...

Will the much talked about HS pass scrutiny? Will you pose him Mask on? Mask Off?

Sooo, post your pics and comments here, should be interesting.

Here's a pic to start it off from Toyfair
IMG_0188.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Official 12" Besbin Han Solo Image Thread

I dont mind the head sculpt as much as others but I think the nose is too big.

pjam said:
Ok Kids, it's that time again. Han images should be showing up on overseas Boards and he will be in Collectors hands here in a matter of days...

Will the much talked about HS pass scrutiny? Will you pose him Mask on? Mask Off?

Sooo, post your pics and comments here, should be interesting.

Here's a pic to start it off from Toyfair
IMG_0188.jpg

He may pass scrutiny but the pictures won't. Someone usually takes the crappiest one they possibly can and posts that for everyone to judge first.

rainman said:
He may pass scrutiny but the pictures won't. Someone usually takes the crappiest one they possibly can and posts that for everyone to judge first.

Maybe at first blush, but overall we have seen far more excellent pics than bad in these image threads to make up for that.

pjam said:
Maybe at first blush, but overall we have seen far more excellent pics than bad in these image threads to make up for that.
I think QQB and a few other guys over on the Chinese-Starwars site (which is still down) actually go out of their way to take bad pics. :p

HI PJAM. It is BESPIN not BESBIN. :) Noticed on the thread and on your last post.

TOE said:
HI PJAM. It is BESPIN not BESBIN. :) Noticed on the thread and on your last post.

Yeah, I noticed that, thanks TOE. Still trying to figure out how to fix it...

pjam said:
Yeah, I noticed that, thanks TOE. Still trying to figure out how to fix it...
edit your post and click the advanced edit option at the bottom of your window... you should be able to edit the thread title there.

I really hated passing on this one, but that headsculpt just didn't do it for me. I've only seen one instance where the production version of an SSC figure actually surpassed the prototype, Vampire Buffy, so I don't think the odds are great that the production Han will improve on the disappointing prototype.

I hope Andy gets the call if they do another Han.

pixletwin said:
edit your post and click the advanced edit option at the bottom of your window... you should be able to edit the thread title there.

I did that Pix, thanks... hope it works.

And let's hope the sculpt will still be from ESB. Maybe Hoth. Harrison Ford's character was never better than in Empire.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I hope Andy gets the call if they do another Han.

And he can also keep sculpting every single Princess Leia they make, as far as I'm concerned...

Matt Falls sculpted the 1/6 Luke, correct? If true, then I don't know why Han turned out the way he did.:confused:

JustinLuck said:
Matt Falls sculpted the 1/6 Luke, correct? If true, then I don't know why Han turned out the way he did.:confused:

So you've got the final product in hand?

Back