Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Official 12" Besbin Han Solo Image Thread

Han's not perfect and it could be bit better. The sculpt though isn't that bad. As was talked about over at RS. I think it has more to do with the paint apps than the sculpt.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    As always I reserve judgement until I have the item in hand. I did not go to SDCC so I was unable to see it in person. So far, I like it.... especially the pics taken during ToyFare and posted on RS.... They looked fantastic.
    Contact me for updates regarding old commissions: Hidden Content

I also reserve judgement until I have the item in hand. After all the bashing Luke took before he was shipped I was amazed by how cool he looked in person.

By the way it is Mat Falls with one t. Not trying to be **** but that's at least the third time I've seen Justin spell his name wrong. How would you like it if I call you Justine?

Malalaking Gagamba
    Feedback
    55 (100%)
    I also reserve judgement until I have the item in hand. After all the bashing Luke took before he was shipped I was amazed by how cool he looked in person.

By the way it is Mat Falls with one t. Not trying to be **** but that's at least the third time I've seen Justin spell his name wrong. How would you like it if I call you Justine?
    Maybe he has been reading Robert Jordan?

Here on the Perimeter
    Feedback
    Here's another shot of the proto from TF...

I'm in the camp of waiting to judge until in hand. I stay optimistic... but I will have to admit I'll be pretty bummed if he looks real crappy or has funny lips

Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy
    .... but I will have to admit I'll be pretty bummed if he looks real crappy or has funny lips
    ...or long arms!

Here on the Perimeter
    Feedback
    I think QQB and a few other guys over on the Chinese-Starwars site (which is still down) actually go out of their way to take bad pics. :P
    The Chinese site is up!

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    201 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    I've recently adopeted the idea that if I can't do a better job myself, then I have no right to complain. Sure Han has his faults, every figure does. However, if I couldn't or can't do better, I feel that I have no right complaining about it and should just enjoy the product.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    True..... at least it's not another Steve Guttenburg lookalike like the old Hasbro monstrosity.
    Contact me for updates regarding old commissions: Hidden Content