Hot Toys Quarter Scale Line and Base Body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
So what is expected with this line... After the Endoskeleton & Dark Knight? Have we seen the base body for the Batman figure or will each QS figure have a purpose built body?

So, what do we know...?

The Endo and Batman share the same body of course. Just take off Batman's suit and you've got yourself a robot.

I truely think they are gonna double dip everything they did that was popular in 1/6 scale.

In their future big licences, i could imagine them grabbing both 1/4 and 1/6, just in order to cut EB off any chances, especially on the DC and Marvel stuff. So a big 1/4 Man of Steel Superman is likely.

So lets see what popular characters they will most certainly do.... Predators, Ironman, Jack Sparrow, T1 or T3 Arnie T-800, Aliens.

Its definetly something you probably already own in 1/6 already.

Oh and please sideshow, let them reuse your licence and issue a 1/4 Indy.....~

Last edited:
The Endo and Batman share the same body of course. Just take off Batman's suit and you've got yourself a robot.

zJsso.jpg

If they did Amazing Spider-Man and not Raimi's version in 1/4 scale, I would pick a random HT figure out of my collection, and toss it angrily into the Mississippi River.

As pointed out, they are going to stick to what they know will sell like hot cakes based on the 1/6 sales. Batman, definately Iron Man, Jack Sparrow, that kinda thing.

Definately would shock me to see them do anything in 1/4 first that they haven't already done in 1/6.

Any new rumors on what the next 1/4 HT is going to be? Would really love a die cast QS MK IV. With a Tony sculpt.

Any new rumors on what the next 1/4 HT is going to be? Would really love a die cast QS MK IV. With a Tony sculpt.

Only rumor is that Hot Toys announced their acquisition of the Star Wars license... and that 1/4 and 1/6 products will be coming. What products? It is totally unknown. However I would be completely at their mercy if a 1/4 Darth Vader and Boba Fett was made.

The only 1/4 figures that i have purchased are the Enterbay Joker, Enterbay Begins Suit and the Hot Toys Dark Knight. I really like the scale, but as my collection grows there is a slight part of me that begrudges the amount of space they eat up haha.

I am shocked that with all of the Iron Man craziness that Hot Toys has not made an Iron Man in that scale.

Back