Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadCow

Super Freak
Reaction score
TM_073012_sign-up_01.jpg

TM_073012_sign-up_02.jpg

TM_073012_sign-up_03.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT!!! :horror :rock

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 10/22:

Now that we're in the beginnings of Spooktacular and there hasn't been an official word of chat on the Sideshow site, RoboDad has set up an Unofficial Spooktacular Chat. You can access it using either of these:

In your browser type: chat.mibbit.com, channel #SSF

Or using your own IRC client: connect to irc.mibbit.net:6667, channel #SSF.

See ya there!!!

Last edited:
chain mail....um.....chain letter..........er.........chain gang.........no...........chain?? chain something?.........dammit , what was that word?.....:gah:

Interesting. So is Sideshow going to do something for NYCC this year? They don't have a booth or anything at the show, but it looks like there's going to be something online this year. I wonder how extensive it will be.

I don't remember ... did they do anything last year?

anyone else hoping SS brings back one of those hardcover catalog's to the spook kit? I'm dying for another one.

I hope Sideshow gets the licensing issues cleared up and gives us the Pinhead PF. :pray:

I wonder what Mort goodness Sideshow will bring us.

Pinhead PF of GTFO.

Spooktacular has been more like Snoozetacular the last couple years.

Pinhead PF of GTFO.

Spooktacular has been more like Snoozetacular the last couple years.

So true.

SS just a thought, maybe put some random value GCs into the spook kits, instead of a plain 20? I mean you guys were handing them out like candy at sdcc.

I hope a 12 dead comes with the kit, else I may be skipping the kit for the first time.

anyone else hoping SS brings back one of those hardcover catalog's to the spook kit? I'm dying for another one.

I fully agree brother. It's a great way for collectors to appreciate certain pieces that may not be in their collecting budget or scope.

Jack the Ripper would be another logical release, but given the fact the Reaper took a full year from his SDCC preview, who knows if he'll be there :lol

Someone did mention the Baroness in October so she could be for either NYCC or Spook. Probably get our first DC 1:6 order during one of these as well.

My interest in this went way down last year. I hardly paid attention at all, and doubt I will do so this year. Will enter contests that don't require any work, though :hi5:

Back