Iron Man 2 Egg Attack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, it's not 1/6 scale but looks cool enough to me. Found out about them while looking at the posts from Toys Daily.

IMG_5017.JPG

7662056868_f2fe6a199c_o.jpg

7662057098_675d059fd0_o.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8USRBd_W8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8USRBd_W8[/ame]

I so want one (READ ALL) of those but there is not a lot of info on them. So far these are just prototypes. I wonder if they will have any articulation.

Damn those look awesome...hopefully they'll end up in production instead of being scrapped at the prototyping stage.

Pretty sweet! They look like a pretty decent size and if they aren't too much, I will be picking them up! Love the MKVI &WM

Hmm... so they look like statues (can't see any joints and I think some joints would have been visable in that video), maybe about 8-10 inches high, with some light-up features. I'm guessing in the range of $125-175.

More than likely, I'm out, I have too much other stuff to get that has to take priority.

I would buy something like this for $30 but good grief $100 or more NO Way! They are very cool little guys though

I would buy something like this for $30 but good grief $100 or more NO Way! They are very cool little guys though

I think Red Metal is way off... $175? :lol

There are Hot Toys out there at that price. This really shouldn't cost more than $50/$75. Anyway, there is no pre-order option or price info yet.

I think Red Metal is way off... $175? :lol

There are Hot Toys out there at that price. This really shouldn't cost more than $50/$75. Anyway, there is no pre-order option or price info yet.

Have you seen statue prices latetly? Metallic paint is never cheap, the license is hot, I'm betting the size is decently large, and there's lights. Plus, this will be a foreign market item and you can expect the usual import mark-up.

Anyone who thinks they will be able to get this for under $50 is going to be disappointed. At that price, Hasbro should be churning these out for TRU.

Back