Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Default Whatever happened to the Star Destroyer Bridge?

Whatever happend to the environment SSC spoke about over a year ago? It was supposed to be a display piece of the bounty hunters. I could have maybe afforded it a year ago but with the ridiculous rise in prices, I dont think I would want it at current costs. Anyone have any input on it? Heard anything?

I'm sure it will come, they aren't even half way there with the hunters, or vader
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Super Freak

Feedback
    14 (100%)
    My name used to be Darth Krulovich. But I "Americanized" it when I immigrated here.

Not that I've seen
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Yeah, not sure why they would even announce it yet. No one to put on it except Boba. This would be mid next year when they show Dengar maybe.

Interested to see what they do with it though - there's a possibility it may top the Palace arch as the most boring 1/6 environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Apone View Post
    Whatever happend to the environment SSC spoke about over a year ago?
    Still on the workbench, right next to the ToD Mine Cart Environment.

No Life in the Void
    Feedback
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by swsqueakquels View Post
    ...Interested to see what they do with it though - there's a possibility it may top the Palace arch as the most boring 1/6 environment.
    Yeah, as much as I like the environments and feel the prices for them are fair, the bridge would be a tough sell. The only bounty hunter I'm interested in beyond IG-88 and Boba is Bossk, so it wouldn't make a great replica of that particular scene. Might look alright with just Vader and some Stormtroopers/officers or whatnot, though... At the same time, I'd much prefer the Bespin carbon freezing environment or really anything Bespin, for that matter. Same with Hoth.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    I wonder if they shifted their attention to the carbon chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by swsqueakquels View Post
    Yeah, not sure why they would even announce it yet. No one to put on it except Boba. This would be mid next year when they show Dengar maybe.
    IG-88 and Bossk?

Quote Originally Posted by devilof76 View Post
    I wonder if they shifted their attention to the carbon chamber.

IG-88 and Bossk?
    IG is in-hand, Bossk won't be until probably January - not exactly a crowd. The others - ESB Vader included - may be a year or more away.

Honestly, the SD Bridge is probably more intended for the DX Vader than the bounty hunters. I can't understand how they could make it large enough for 4-8 figures. It's possible it's more something to park your DX Vader on for him to star gaze (as he did a lot in ESB) than a meeting place for all the SSC hunters.

Carbon chamber is a much more visual dio, and also a place where much more happened.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    ...and with HT Luke coming and SSC new Vader,the Carbon chamber has more characters for now to use it e.g Bespin Han,Lando and fett