Prop NECA Gremlins 2 Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bezzerkerr

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

unfortunately, I had to cancel mine. It looks cool for the price, but it leaves a lot to be desired with the paint app. Way too many giant poke e dots with no depth. Not a fan of the way they painted the long squiggly lines either.

unfortunately, I had to cancel mine. It looks cool for the price, but it leaves a lot to be desired with the paint app. Way too many giant poke e dots with no depth. Not a fan of the way they painted the long squiggly lines either.

actually dude for NECA they did a good job, it could have easily turn horrible,

Looks awesome. I too had to cancel but due to so many things coming out. Something had to go, this was it. Congrats to those who got this piece!

For $200 we will never see a better Life-Size Gremlin. I'm very, very happy with my purchase. Now i can finally cross a Life-Size Gremlin off my want list. This piece would look INCREDIBLE with a professional paint job.

For $200 we will never see a better Life-Size Gremlin. I'm very, very happy with my purchase. Now i can finally cross a Life-Size Gremlin off my want list. This piece would look INCREDIBLE with a professional paint job.

Thanks for the pics Bezzerkerr! I've got the green one on pre-order.

What Green one mate?

NECA is releasing a green variant of the Stunt Puppet. I just found Man of action Figures and Urban Collector has it for pre-order, but i've been able to find zero pictures of a painted Green prototype .

Mine just arrived about 10 minutes ago. The shipping box is freakin huge!

I won't have time to open it today though. I also preordered the green one from urban-collector but the preorder has since sold out. It's sold out at BBTS also. Those are the only 2 places I've seen the green one available so far.

But looking at these pics, I'm kind of scared to display this thing. It really is frightening.

Urbancollector. I like my gremlins green. :D

Me too. I haven't ordered the green one yet...waiting to see the shade of green before ultimately taking the plunge. I'm pretty sure i'll be picking him up because they would make for an awesome Halloween scene/display. Matched with appropriate lighting and audio....it could be a crowd pleaser :hi5:

Mine just arrived about 10 minutes ago. The shipping box is freakin huge!

I won't have time to open it today though. I also preordered the green one from urban-collector but the preorder has since sold out. It's sold out at BBTS also. Those are the only 2 places I've seen the green one available so far.

But looking at these pics, I'm kind of scared to display this thing. It really is frightening.

The actual size of the Gremlin is very suprising. MUCH larger than i thought. I'm positive the Green Gremlin will be up for pre-order at other retailers...and after i'm satisfied with the pics, i will most def scoop him up

I just had them into my shop today so they are out in the UK now but i know the stock has been heavily allocated over here.

Just the brown one mate there is definitely going to be a green one it's mentioned a lot in Neca SDCC reports that there doing one. If i can find any thing more out i will let you know.

The brown ones are also sold out at BBTS now and urban-collector raised their price to $250. I'm surprised entertainment earth still has them for $169 since I'm seeing people on eBay paying $200 and up.

I'm debating on whether or not to keep mine. The latex smell is pretty strong. I removed mine briefly from the box (without removing the plastic) and the smell was overwhelming to me. I'm sensitive to it. I can still smell it through the shipping box.

Maybe it will wear off in time, but I have a feeling I'll be able to smell this thing throughout the entire house if I set it up somewhere. When I was a kid I had a latex Halloween mask that made me sick when I wore it. Must be allergic. :(

I took the plunge and bought the brown one from EE yesterday. Can't beat the $170 price, especially now that I see that it's sold out at certain places and other places are raising the price. AlterEgo still has it in stock for $200. Enjoying the pics. Hope I like it as much in person.

I'm debating on whether or not to keep mine. The latex smell is pretty strong. I removed mine briefly from the box (without removing the plastic) and the smell was overwhelming to me. I'm sensitive to it. I can still smell it through the shipping box.

Maybe it will wear off in time, but I have a feeling I'll be able to smell this thing throughout the entire house if I set it up somewhere. When I was a kid I had a latex Halloween mask that made me sick when I wore it. Must be allergic. :(

Strange, I never noticed the latex smell on mine.

I took the plunge and bought the brown one from EE yesterday. Can't beat the $170 price, especially now that I see that it's sold out at certain places and other places are raising the price. AlterEgo still has it in stock for $200. Enjoying the pics. Hope I like it as much in person.

Glad you enjoy the pics. I posted them to help assist collectors in making up their mind.

Back