Sideshow Freddy with new sweater!! plus my IKEA display case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice sweater! I like it a lot... You could probably soak it in water with paint mixed in (black) to stain the clothing. I don't know how well knit will take to it, but it's worth a try. Either that or you brush that a slightly less watered down paint onto the sweater, using an almost dry brush techniqe. It could work.....

And the shelf looks nice, albeit a little cramped. It looks like it's almost time to get another one! :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Nice sweater! I like it a lot... You could probably soak it in water with paint mixed in (black) to stain the clothing. I don't know how well knit will take to it, but it's worth a try. Either that or you brush that a slightly less watered down paint onto the sweater, using an almost dry brush techniqe. It could work.....

And the shelf looks nice, albeit a little cramped. It looks like it's almost time to get another one! :D

Yeah, it's cramped. I have about two times that many figures in boxes. The real limiting factor is the size of my apartment. Oh well, right now it's all that I can do. I will have to try that custom technique. Thanks for the tip!!

Cheers,

Brad

looks good to me :D Maybe have Freddy show a little bit more of the stomach. And yeah..have to agree with your display a little cramped but if that is the best you can do for now, stick with it. I am doing the same thing :lol

Freddy looks great and so does your dispaly cabinet. I wish they'd build an Ikea around here. :monkey2

btw, who's that dude in the black suit next to Spidey on the second shelf?

Freddy looks awesome with the new sweater!! I wish SS would make a new sweater for Freddy so bad....

Speaking of the Medi Freddy, does anyone own him are have any good pix???? If you could post them here that would be great!

Hello Doctor Brad,

May know where you found the costume your Brosnan Bond is wearing?
And what is it colour?

Thank you

Jan ;-)

PS: It is just as if your Lee Dracula is making the peace sign with his fingers

TheObsoleteMan said:
Freddy looks great and so does your dispaly cabinet. I wish they'd build an Ikea around here. :monkey2

btw, who's that dude in the black suit next to Spidey on the second shelf?

Thanks for the compliment. The guy in the dark grey suit is my SS Pierce Brosnan. I didn't like the tux that SS gave him, so I changed his outfit. Now I have the grey suit version on order from SS, so this one will be placed into the box with the rest of my collection.

Cheers,

Brad

Shai Hulud said:
Theres a lot of nice figure in there....:cool:

Thanks...the key word is a lot. :D Moving from a house to an apartment is a big adjustment. I really wish I had more room for display cases. But that will have to wait for now. Thanks again!!

Cheers,

Brad

King Darkness said:
Speaking of the Medi Freddy, does anyone own him are have any good pix???? If you could post them here that would be great!

I have him...but he is nekkid :D . The face sculpt is really nice on him; however, the SS freddy blows him away at every other aspect. Still for back in the day....he was a great figure.

Cheers,

Brad

amarcord said:
Hello Doctor Brad,

May know where you found the costume your Brosnan Bond is wearing?
And what is it colour?

Thank you

Jan ;-)

PS: It is just as if your Lee Dracula is making the peace sign with his fingers

It's the Frank Sinatra suit from Barbie loves Frank line. It's a great suit. I think it really looks great on him. The color is dark blue pin striped suite with a blue tie. Yeah, that's the Lee Dracula. I always knew that he was a hippy at heart :lol

Cheers,

Brad

drbrad1975,

To help weather freddy's sweater a bit you can try doing small dips in tea a bath, that will help to give it that dingy dirty look you want

Chen Zen said:
drbrad1975,

To help weather freddy's sweater a bit you can try doing small dips in tea a bath, that will help to give it that dingy dirty look you want

So you're saying he needs to tea bag Freddy??

:lol

King Darkness said:

King, dont bother,that figure was made like 10 years ago,and by todays standards it looks very bad...Even Sideshow's first Freddy is a hundred times better.

Cool Shai....If you say it so, than so it shall be!

Stupid 10 year old Medicom Freddy! I didn't want to see pix anyway!

Back