3A - Halo Reach: Commander Carter Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Commander Carter 1/6th Collectible figures features:

- Stands 13.5 inches tall
- Fiber Optic illuminated helmet and combat armour
- Magnetized shoulder shield and rear pouch that all weapons can be attached to
- Rubberized suit over a fully articulated body with complete outer armour attachments
- Fully articulated fingers

Accessories

- One (1) M392 DMR (Desiganted Marksmen Rifle)
- Two (2) M9 HE-DP APG Frag Grenade
- One (1) Combat Knife with Sheath

3A_Halo_CommanderCarter_Ad_online2.jpg

PRE-ORDER:

Wednesday Morning 1st August (Hong Kong time).

$200 (Shipping included from https://www.bambalandstore.com/ (Full price paid when ordering)

Usually a 24hr ordering window before the item is removed from sale, US and EU retailers can stock at their discretion

13,5 inches tall, pretty complex figure with light-up function for a lower $$$ than a possible price of HT Agent Phil Coulson.
No interest in that one but damn' that's a fine price again threeA!
With 3A membership you can get it for $170 shipped worldwide... Just WOW!

13,5 inches tall, pretty complex figure with light-up function for a lower $$$ than a possible price of HT Agent Phil Coulson.
No interest in that one but damn' that's a fine price again threeA!
With 3A membership you can get it for $170 shipped worldwide... Just WOW!

In return you pay 100% of the price upfront and have to wait a year before you'll ever actually see it. :slap

Thanks for the info! I mat Flex through SS but I'll definitely have to order the exclusive IMMEDIATELY! :panic:

so these don't ship once they order goes up on the website? I know nothing about 3A.

No mate. You'll have to wait. Sometimes for a looooong time :) And their products can be delayed.
But they will deliver & if there will be a some kind of trouble - they will likely do what they have to do to resolve all the problems.
There was a couple of cases when they had some QC issues with figures & they just shipped second figure for free. Never asked to return "broken parts" & stuff like that.

Will the exclusive be available for order at the same time? Or is Wednesday just for the regular version?

Both will be there most probably.
Though with threeA you can never know for sure. They love immediate sales/secret drops & all this kind of things. They are selling like freaks if you ask me :lol

Will the exclusive be available for order at the same time? Or is Wednesday just for the regular version?

The exclusive doesn't work like Sideshow sadly, you have to be a 3AA member, annual membership only taken once a year.

If you don't have it it sucks, i know as i don't have it, but i'm getting it next year for sure

Last edited:
so what time does the exclusive go up eastern time and is the exclusive just a repaint of the carter figure.

Back