Biggest Videogame collection sold for $1.23 Million Dollars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must of taken him a month to write up that auction description

Has it been confirmed anywhere that the buyer paid?

The news article posted (at time of print) that payment was still pending.

This is nucking futs!! $1.2 Mil :panic:

My GF said to me: "Wow that's crazy! Where is he going to put all those games?" I told her: "Um' the guy just spent $1.2 Million dollars on video games.. I think he probably has a big enough house to store his games in it?" :cuckoo: She's like: "Oh.. yeah" :slap:lol

Last edited:
I wonder what the initial investment in all those games/systems works out to...

I wonder what the initial investment in all those games/systems works out to...

He essentially sold the games at $175 a pop (if the 22 systems were free). Lets say each game back then cost $50.00. The initial cost would be $350,000.00. That guy must be spoiled at an early age to get all those games. :monkey1

lol he definitely is spoiled to spend that much for all those video games. He could have bought them one by one and saved a ____ load and had more fun collecting them. Oh well to be a millionaire :)

He essentially sold the games at $175 a pop (if the 22 systems were free). Lets say each game back then cost $50.00. The initial cost would be $350,000.00. That guy must be spoiled at an early age to get all those games. :monkey1

Damn, not a bad ROI!

He tried to get me to go down to 1.1mil but I refused! :rock

Half of the cost was for the labor to type out all that on the ebay page.

Back