Begginger collection. Figures,posters,movies etc..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

22soultaker

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I havnt been collecting for that long and i dont really spend Hundreds on 1 figure. Anyway heres my small but growing collection.

IMG_1288.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1289.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1290.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1291.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1292.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1293.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1294.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1295.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1298.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1299.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I forgot to add some pics. I added some more and ill try to add more later i guess only lets me do ten for now lol

Cant figure out what happened to the pictures i just added. Hopefully they will show up soon.

Cant figure out what happened to the pictures i just added. Hopefully they will show up soon.

I assume your post is just waiting to be approved since you are new on the forum and haven't posted much. Welcome to the forum by the way and looking forward to seeing your collection when the pics go back up. :)

I assume your post is just waiting to be approved since you are new on the forum and haven't posted much. Welcome to the forum by the way and looking forward to seeing your collection when the pics go back up. :)

Lol yea i guess it takes awhile

Very nice collection and really loving that artwork too! :clap

Yea im always buying posters! Sucks cause i have soooo many. I just put up the Batman Trilogy one they gave out at AMC. That one is def being hung up as we speak.

Cool collection you've got there. I'm a big fan of the Pop Vinyl figures and the Batman Black and White statues.

Back