Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 805 of 806 FirstFirst ... 305705755795801802803804805806 LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 8051
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)

Default Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE XM HULKBUSTER AND XM IRON MAN

New arrival to the collection is my custom 1/4 scale Wolverine Absolutely love this piece as it's perfectly scaled and displays really well with my Hulks

Last edited by RobertoBagg10; 05-14-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    Hidden Content My Display Thread (Including Full Index Glossary on PG1) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoBagg10 View Post
    Arguably one of the best statue design concepts for the Silver Surfer...here are the regular and exclusive versions of the 1/4 scale (albeit a large 1/4 scale) custom Silver Surfer which was digitally sculpted by Avi AY as part of a private comission Difference between the 2 versions would be the transparent cosmic wave.

Does the bottom of the Base on the AY Sculpture Surfer have anything on it? I was looking to buy one and wanna make sure it's not one of the knockoffs that are all over Ebay. Trying to figure out a way to differentiate between a genuine one and a fake one. Thanks.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Haven't checked in on ur collection in a while and it shows! so much new stuff! are you getting into any of those Queen or Infinity Studios 1:1 busts for Wonder Woman, Bats, or Supes?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhatWhatNow View Post
    Does the bottom of the Base on the AY Sculpture Surfer have anything on it? I was looking to buy one and wanna make sure it's not one of the knockoffs that are all over Ebay. Trying to figure out a way to differentiate between a genuine one and a fake one. Thanks.
    It sure does! Most, if not all original custom pieces will come with a printed and numbered sticker that fits on the underside of the base. This is probably the bets way to tell the difference between an original and a copy. Hope that helps buddy and best of luck in your search
    Hidden Content My Display Thread (Including Full Index Glossary on PG1) Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarakawa View Post
    Haven't checked in on ur collection in a while and it shows! so much new stuff! are you getting into any of those Queen or Infinity Studios 1:1 busts for Wonder Woman, Bats, or Supes?
    Hey buddy, great to hear from you Yea, still collecting and addicted as ever! I'm really digging the Thanos and Hulk Busts from Queen Studios but getting into lifesize busts again after i sold all my Iron Man ones would definately take a huge chunk of display space...and its space i sadly don't have much of these days

Hello, how are you today?

This Wolverine figure really really amazing. I think it's very detailed and cool. Nice marvel harmony. The quality of the collection is increasing day by day, I really congratulate you.

I haven't been able to add new photos yet. I have accumulated a lot of figure I hope I can share.

Good job. Have a great day

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by veryfigurefans View Post
    Hello, how are you today?

This Wolverine figure really really amazing. I think it's very detailed and cool. Nice marvel harmony. The quality of the collection is increasing day by day, I really congratulate you.

I haven't been able to add new photos yet. I have accumulated a lot of figure I hope I can share.

Good job. Have a great day
    Thank you very much for the kind words my friend and look forward to seeing pictures of your collection also

Just a little freaky

Feedback

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aspilonker View Post
    Awesome Collection!
    Thank you for the kind words my friend Lots more updates still to come

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Man, its been a while since i last posted...got a stackful of statues that i still need to take pics of (which i hope to get round to in the next week or two). Here's one of the last pieces i received back in November of last year. My custom 1/4 scale Psylocke! Arguably one of the heaviest bases that i've ever experienced since being in the hobby Nonetheless, a great statue which features 4 switch out portraits aswell as 4 alternate switch out hands for different display options!

Last edited by RobertoBagg10; 01-31-2020 at 03:36 AM.