1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Camo Tumbler - Dark Knight Rises - 1/6 vehicle

The Dark Knight Rises, the epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, is coming in just one day! Celebrating the launch of this highly expected movie, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Tumbler (Camouflage Version) Collectible from this movie.

The 1/6th scale Tumbler (Camouflage Version) Collectible specially features:
- Authentically detailed 1/6th scale model car painted in desert Camouflage color
- Perfect scale to Hot Toys 1/6th scale Collectible Figure
- Headlights light-up function
- Cockpit/ roof opening panel
- Slides up and down
- Movable breaking flaps

*Battery not included for collectible, 3A batteries (a total of 3 pieces) are required

Release date:Q1,2013

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

1bfc3300.jpg

651b674c.jpg

2c55a118.jpg

9f961ede.jpg

c61fb284.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Camouflage Tumbler

I think it looks great!

Still I'm probably going to pass. I own the black one already and plan on ordering the BAT.

For me the Camo Tumbler needs to be somewhat different. I would have been more tempted if they included the Tumbler with the mounted Cannon.

I'll wait for specs to be released, maybe this will allow for the three different variations.

ht really enjoy making batman vehicles right aren't they? :lol (tumber,batpod,the bat, the classic batmobile and now the camo tumbler), this tumbler would be great with bane or a custom bruce wayne fig(just like how he tried it in batman begins)

This is the Tumbler i've been waiting for, if it's around the same price as the Black one i will probably get it.

Well that is awesome and sucks at the same time. I have no need for two Tumblers but I want both.

The camo Tumbler is gorgeous.

they should have attachments, so you can recreate the the 3 different camo tumblers. Then again I would hate it because that means I would end up with 4 Tumblers and no home to put them in lol

Tumblers-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-5-1024x750.jpg

they should have attachments, so you can recreate the the 3 different camo tumblers. Then again I would hate it because that means I would end up with 4 Tumblers and no home to put them in lol

Tumblers-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-5-1024x750.jpg

Thanks for posting this image!

:rotfl:rotfl
As somebody in this forum said:

You can build a new home from the tumbler's boxes then. :lecture

But really, I like the idea of possible attachments and putting 4 different tumblers together... Let's see what further announcements will bring.

why didnt they bring Bane would have been hell of a display

That's fact! I don't really get what they're doing this time. Looks kind of like they didn't rent enough space in advance :rotfl

Could have imagined so many cool displays... But this box?!

But let's see what the other Toy Fairs will bring.

they should have attachments, so you can recreate the the 3 different camo tumblers.

:goodpost::lecture This. Figures come with interchangeable heads and hands and even outfits in some cases. The camo tumbler should come with alternate roof attachment for all three configurations. If they get creative with the packaging (maybe put the cannon inside the cockpit), the box dimensions shouldn't be much larger than the standard black Tumbler box. Of course, the shipping weight will be slightly more.

(...) The camo tumbler should come with alternate roof attachment for all three configurations. If they get creative with the packaging (maybe put the cannon inside the cockpit), the box dimensions shouldn't be much larger than the standard black Tumbler box. Of course, the shipping weight will be slightly more.

Sounds like a good idea, would like to get it this way! Hope HT get's that creative :)

Guess we will see more at the next Toy Fairs in Asia.

Just posted the dates and links to the official sites right here...

Back