Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I searched for this and couldn't find a thread.
So, this guy looks absolutely amazing!
And since it's under the "Heroes of the Rebellion" label

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This guy will easily be above the $350.00 price IMO...
But it looks absolutely beautiful...
Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO

YES! He's BEAUTIFUL!!! :lol

I love him and want one. But the price will likely kill me and render me single in one fell swoop! :monkey2

Anyone see this in person? Was it, in fact, 12 inch scale? Did anyone mention an R2?

This will definately hit the 500 dollar mark other tamashii nations figures like mazinger dx is 400 this will top that and more, just not sure by how much.

The "Heroes of the Rebellion" thing is curious... Sideshow's logo is on there too.

In other words they gave up on trying to come up with this on their own and decided to "outsource" it to Chogokin. :lol

beautiful piece.................but yeah it would be nice to know if an r2 was coming as well.

but if the price is say $350 & one assumes an r2 would be as much why wouldn't you just buy the pfs for a few bucks more?........:dunno

beautiful piece.................but yeah it would be nice to know if an r2 was coming as well.

but if the price is say $350 & one assumes an r2 would be as much why wouldn't you just buy the pfs for a few bucks more?........:dunno

Because this one is articulated, not a statue.

Yeah, barryo...duuuhhhh.

So is he in fact 1:6 scale? I saw various pics of this in the SDCC threads but never a confirmed scale.

:lol..........thank god we have helpful freaks here huh coco?

Yes, those pics are mine, so I saw it in person and it is awesome...
No mention of R2 but we can safely assume will come next...

Thanks for posting then!
Was there anyone there to ask about this figure? Was it at the SS booth or near it? Why isn't there any info on it!?! DANG SIDESHOW! :D

i too was curious to see heroes of the rebellion labeled on the box.need more info.

Thanks for posting then!
Was there anyone there to ask about this figure? Was it at the SS booth or near it? Why isn't there any info on it!?! DANG SIDESHOW! :D

this was in the SST booth... very close to the 1:1 Vader.

the only thing that could have made this figure cooler was if he had his counterpart was next to him...

Back