Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Super Freak
Reaction score
Maybe this can help!
JASON-3D.jpg

This are the first resin castings of 2 of the 3 headsculpts whit moveable neck for my WIP 1/6 Jason 3D project, by the way 3D is for 3 different heads all sculpt is hand work LOL

Last edited:
Wow Beto I'm Amazed and must have the full figure can you please put me down for the Full figure this is my favorite Horror slasher and my favorite version of him. :)

Beto! I've been waiting a VERY long time for this! Now I realize why it has been worth every second of waiting! Amazing WIP! Bring on that Stan Winston!!!

Beto! I've been waiting a VERY long time for this! Now I realize why it has been worth every second of waiting! Amazing WIP! Bring on that Stan Winston!!!

Oh man if we get this Sculpt, an alternate Winston head, plus removeable Hockey mask I will be in heaven :). That might be to much to ask I would just be happy with the Masterpiece Sculpt above plus removeable Hockey Mask.

Oh man if we get this Sculpt, an alternate Winston head, plus removeable Hockey mask I will be in heaven :). That might be to much to ask I would just be happy with the Masterpiece Sculpt above plus removeable Hockey Mask.

the Jason full set includes 3 head sculpts: Regular Jason;Battle damage Jason (lots of blood) and of course Stan Winston Jason! Winston Jason images pretty soon.

By the way please guys show some Jason!

the Jason full set includes 3 head sculpts: Regular Jason;Battle damage Jason (lots of blood) and of course Stan Winston Jason! Winston Jason images pretty soon.

By the way please guys show some Jason!

OMG Beto that is Unreal, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put on the top of the list for this figure. Are you also including regular and battle damaged Hockey Masks? How much will this set cost run and when will you post the official for sale thread?

wow that JGTH is SICK. The Part 8 is Awesome too but for some reason the outfit doesnt seem screen accurate but that may be because its needs to look wet I dont know.

Hey Beto, when you going to post the official For Sale thread for this Jason set? I must be on this lis PLEASE :)

Back