Statue Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister Collectible Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfPredatorAVPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister Collectible Statue. Item is a pre-sell with only price, no other information as of yet. Not certain who produces it either.

Will update specs when I am able to find them

MSRP $124.99
2jb9t1h.jpg

dmp209.jpg

jt81vl.jpg

161z6gz.jpg

A few other statues on the site from the series also

https://store.hbo.com/detail.php?p=375060

Rest of the Game of Thrones Merchandise on the site here https://store.hbo.com/collectibles/index.php?v=hbo_shows_game-of-thrones_collectibles

OMG at the $30,000 life size throne!

Good part about Tyrion is the many different sides of him. I imagine they made an action scene statue of him because they thought it may sell better.

Personally I love the look of him in his armor but I do agree one with him sitting in a chair with a glass of wine would be very fitting for his main personality in the show. You could just think of all the sly sarcastic remarks he is about to say while sipping on the wine and making everyone else look like morons.

The 3 naked women in bed is also a great idea....LoL

How so?

and the 1/4 throne is sweet!

dont get me wrong, i love the books and the hbo series (they did a phenomenal job translating the books, lotr quality).

But those characters are just too generic fantasy for statues. I would just get lotr statues instead.

2 that might be interesting besides the 1/4 iron throne:

1) Daenerys with the 3 baby dragons on her shoulder
2) Tyrion with the half naked Shae standing twice as his height

dont get me wrong, i love the books and the hbo series (they did a phenomenal job translating the books, lotr quality).

But those characters are just too generic fantasy for statues. I would just get lotr statues instead.

I love the series as well and I think I will have to agree. Almost all of the characters are just humans. I don't know many people who will buy an entire series of just humans, with swords or dresses.

I can def see what you mean by generic. I do agree with what you are saying 100%. Love the show and the characters personalities though.

A young Robert Baratheon
Spoiler Spoiler:
. That would be a bad ass statue or mini dio.

A young Robert Baratheon
Spoiler Spoiler:
. That would be a bad ass statue or mini dio.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Anyways, that would be bad ass. Hopefully HBO does some flashbacks in the next few seasons.

Back