TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this was already posted,
So I found me some ninja turtles:yess: I sooooo love this guys, I have been wanting some 1:6 ninja turtles for about 20 years lol and now I finally got them, not sure there perfect scale but they are close enough for me. I love the look of this too, they have that comic book style mixed with the cartoon thing down perfect. They all come with there signeture weapons as well as a small assortment of extra weapons like throwing stars and daggers an so on. they have a pop open shell for extra storage of the extra weapons. I love that each one is a completely differant sculpt, height, color, and there attitudes are captured perfectly. Sorry for the over use of love but I can't tell you how happy I am to have these.

turtles003.jpg

turtles012.jpg

the turtles are ____ing awesome, has anyone ever tried to make a 1/6 line of these guys? Would be cool if Hot Toys did an artist collection of the Ninja Turtles, I imagine they would sell like crazy.

Thanks for creating this thread, buddy!!! I picked up the four ninja turtles in the 4-inch scale the other day and I absolutely love them!!! I just got Shredder just now at TRU. While I was there, all the turtles were wiped out cleaned from the pegs. I got the last Shredder and then only ones were left were April, a couple Splinters, foot soldier, and Krang. The figures are so worth the $8.99 especially all the turtles. Will try to post up photos when I get home.

Thanks for creating this thread, buddy!!! I picked up the four ninja turtles in the 4-inch scale the other day and I absolutely love them!!! I just got Shredder just now at TRU. While I was there, all the turtles were wiped out cleaned from the pegs. I got the last Shredder and then only ones were left were April, a couple Splinters, foot soldier, and Krang. The figures are so worth the $8.99 especially all the turtles. Will try to post up photos when I get home.

That was close to the same thing that happened to me, I found just a 4" shredder and the 11" raphael, Then today I found the rest of the bunch. I was looking for the past two days to see if someone started a thread and I figured maybe no one was interested or maybe some people did'nt know about them yet so I started one. I am so excited about these That I had to tell someone about it!!! I know these are not high end but I have not been this pumped about a toy in a while, I may be clearing some hot toys out of the glass cabinet to make room for these turtles,these are all kinds of awesome to me:D

That was close to the same thing that happened to me, I found just a 4" shredder and the 11" raphael, Then today I found the rest of the bunch. I was looking for the past two days to see if someone started a thread and I figured maybe no one was interested or maybe some people did'nt know about them yet so I started one. I am so excited about these That I had to tell someone about it!!! I know these are not high end but I have not been this pumped about a toy in a while, I may be clearing some hot toys out of the glass cabinet to make room for these turtles,these are all kinds of awesome to me:D

:exactly::1-1: So nostalgic having these again but better. I love that they don't use the same sculpt or repaint on all the turtles. Each of them are different and unique in every way. When I got my 4 turtles on Thursday at Target, I had to give the DCPI to one of the workers there and she pulled them out from the stock room for me. They didn't even had a display case for them in the aisle yet, so I got lucky being the first one to get them from there. :yess:

Yeah these are flying off the shelfs, I went to two tru's twice just to get the ones I have. These bring back so many great memories, I started off my love affair from the beginning, getting the original ones from play mates back in the day, I used to watch the cartoon everyday as a kid and had alot of there toys and the partywagon too. That then got me into the comics which is the only thing I have left as the toys were lost and tossed when I moved many years ago.

Yeah these are flying off the shelfs, I went to two tru's twice just to get the ones I have. These bring back so many great memories, I started off my love affair from the beginning, getting the original ones from play mates back in the day, I used to watch the cartoon everyday as a kid and had alot of there toys and the partywagon too. That then got me into the comics which is the only thing I have left as the toys were lost and tossed when I moved many years ago.

Same here, bro. I've been watching all the classic cartoons as of
late, and I just finished watching all 3 of the live action films last night. But yeah, when I get home from work tonight, I'll try to post some photos of my figures in all their glory. :)

Though I was the only one scrambling from TRU to TRU to find these guys! Just restarting collecting the vintage line again, still have a lot from my younger days. Im getting sucked in again! Hope playmates keeps this line & the classic collection going. Dont want a NECA or Bandai (Thundercats) thing happening.....

I got all 4 classics figs from amazon already

didnt realize how large the are like almost as tall as MOTUC

Yeah the last ninja turtles I got before these was the movie stars ones when they came out, I thought the neca ones were cool but I missed out and never bothered to hunt them down and I like the sideshow statues but I'm not a statue kinda guy. I aways wanted them in 1:6 scale and now finally got them kinda, not really sure they are true to scale but seem to be. These have really sparked my love of tmnt and I have canceled some hot toys and found myself preordering more and more tmnt stuff. Its kinda fun reliving this stuff again and watching the old cartoons and movies. Looking forward to the new cartoon that these are based on!

Man, this thread just reminded me exactly how much I love the Ninja Turtles. The Turtles and Batman are tied as my favorite things of all time. I actually just started trying to hunt down the Movie Star figures but damn, they are pretty pricey nowadays. I remember when I was younger how impressed I was with those figures.

Those figures above look pretty cool, but I need the classic look for my Turtles. I had no clue they re launched the Classic line this year. Did a quick eBay search and was able to pick up the last set of these... https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330763166723#ht_500wt_1261 They look awesome!

hordeall... I'm not familiar with the MOTUC line, how tall are they? I'm interested in seeing how these will fit in with my other figures.

Some more :D

turtles014.jpg

turtles015.jpg

turtles019.jpg

I love these just the way they are but, I bet some customizers could do wonders with these.

Man, this thread just reminded me exactly how much I love the Ninja Turtles. The Turtles and Batman are tied as my favorite things of all time. I actually just started trying to hunt down the Movie Star figures but damn, they are pretty pricey nowadays. I remember when I was younger how impressed I was with those figures.

Those figures above look pretty cool, but I need the classic look for my Turtles. I had no clue they re launched the Classic line this year. Did a quick eBay search and was able to pick up the last set of these... https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330763166723#ht_500wt_1261 They look awesome!

hordeall... I'm not familiar with the MOTUC line, how tall are they? I'm interested in seeing how these will fit in with my other figures.

The classic line has eluded me thus far:( they do look super cool and I will continue the hunt. But these 11" ninja turtles are my all time new fav's, Everyone is looking for the classics and leaving these on the shelf somewhat. From what I can tell everything ninja turtles is going very quickly off store shelfs, But these large scale ninja turles are the jem of the bunch for me as I have been wanting turtles in this size forever. I think MOTUC figures are 7" scale if I remember correctly.

Nice to see the classic turtles back. The 1/6 figures look pretty cool, especially the face of with Bruce. Nice one.

The classic line has eluded me thus far:( they do look super cool and I will continue the hunt. But these 11" ninja turtles are my all time new fav's, Everyone is looking for the classics and leaving these on the shelf somewhat. From what I can tell everything ninja turtles is going very quickly off store shelfs, But these large scale ninja turles are the jem of the bunch for me as I have been wanting turtles in this size forever. I think MOTUC figures are 7" scale if I remember correctly.

Ah, there's a few sets on the bay but the price is a little higher. Glad I was able to score the set as this has totally resparked my interested in the Turtles. So thanks for the thread bro! :hi5: I hope they continue the line and give us some more figures to add to the gang. I'm sure they will, this has to be a huge hit.

I'm %90 sure Hot Toys will pick up the new movie license. How could they not? Now we all just have to have hope that the movie won't be a total disgrace, or at least the Turtles will have a cool design. I can't begin to imagine Hot Toys movie Turtles...... :horror That would be insanely amazing.

Back