Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 684 123451151101501 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Add The Skull on Facebook Follow The Skull on Flickr Visit The Skull's Youtube Channel

Default TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Sorry if this was already posted,
    So I found me some ninja turtles I sooooo love this guys, I have been wanting some 1:6 ninja turtles for about 20 years lol and now I finally got them, not sure there perfect scale but they are close enough for me. I love the look of this too, they have that comic book style mixed with the cartoon thing down perfect. They all come with there signeture weapons as well as a small assortment of extra weapons like throwing stars and daggers an so on. they have a pop open shell for extra storage of the extra weapons. I love that each one is a completely differant sculpt, height, color, and there attitudes are captured perfectly. Sorry for the over use of love but I can't tell you how happy I am to have these.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Add The Skull on Facebook Follow The Skull on Flickr Visit The Skull's Youtube Channel

the turtles are ____ing awesome, has anyone ever tried to make a 1/6 line of these guys? Would be cool if Hot Toys did an artist collection of the Ninja Turtles, I imagine they would sell like crazy.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Here is some more for scale comparision

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Thanks for creating this thread, buddy!!! I picked up the four ninja turtles in the 4-inch scale the other day and I absolutely love them!!! I just got Shredder just now at TRU. While I was there, all the turtles were wiped out cleaned from the pegs. I got the last Shredder and then only ones were left were April, a couple Splinters, foot soldier, and Krang. The figures are so worth the $8.99 especially all the turtles. Will try to post up photos when I get home.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheViper81 View Post
    Thanks for creating this thread, buddy!!! I picked up the four ninja turtles in the 4-inch scale the other day and I absolutely love them!!! I just got Shredder just now at TRU. While I was there, all the turtles were wiped out cleaned from the pegs. I got the last Shredder and then only ones were left were April, a couple Splinters, foot soldier, and Krang. The figures are so worth the $8.99 especially all the turtles. Will try to post up photos when I get home.
    That was close to the same thing that happened to me, I found just a 4" shredder and the 11" raphael, Then today I found the rest of the bunch. I was looking for the past two days to see if someone started a thread and I figured maybe no one was interested or maybe some people did'nt know about them yet so I started one. I am so excited about these That I had to tell someone about it!!! I know these are not high end but I have not been this pumped about a toy in a while, I may be clearing some hot toys out of the glass cabinet to make room for these turtles,these are all kinds of awesome to me

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by The Skull View Post
    That was close to the same thing that happened to me, I found just a 4" shredder and the 11" raphael, Then today I found the rest of the bunch. I was looking for the past two days to see if someone started a thread and I figured maybe no one was interested or maybe some people did'nt know about them yet so I started one. I am so excited about these That I had to tell someone about it!!! I know these are not high end but I have not been this pumped about a toy in a while, I may be clearing some hot toys out of the glass cabinet to make room for these turtles,these are all kinds of awesome to me
    So nostalgic having these again but better. I love that they don't use the same sculpt or repaint on all the turtles. Each of them are different and unique in every way. When I got my 4 turtles on Thursday at Target, I had to give the DCPI to one of the workers there and she pulled them out from the stock room for me. They didn't even had a display case for them in the aisle yet, so I got lucky being the first one to get them from there.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Yeah these are flying off the shelfs, I went to two tru's twice just to get the ones I have. These bring back so many great memories, I started off my love affair from the beginning, getting the original ones from play mates back in the day, I used to watch the cartoon everyday as a kid and had alot of there toys and the partywagon too. That then got me into the comics which is the only thing I have left as the toys were lost and tossed when I moved many years ago.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by The Skull View Post
    Yeah these are flying off the shelfs, I went to two tru's twice just to get the ones I have. These bring back so many great memories, I started off my love affair from the beginning, getting the original ones from play mates back in the day, I used to watch the cartoon everyday as a kid and had alot of there toys and the partywagon too. That then got me into the comics which is the only thing I have left as the toys were lost and tossed when I moved many years ago.
    Same here, bro. I've been watching all the classic cartoons as of
    late, and I just finished watching all 3 of the live action films last night. But yeah, when I get home from work tonight, I'll try to post some photos of my figures in all their glory.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    I've been waiting to get a hold of these smaller ones, gotta start looking tommorow.