Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 615 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Add The Skull on Facebook Follow The Skull on Flickr Visit The Skull's Youtube Channel

Default Re: TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmBrains View Post
    Ah, there's a few sets on the bay but the price is a little higher. Glad I was able to score the set as this has totally resparked my interested in the Turtles. So thanks for the thread bro! I hope they continue the line and give us some more figures to add to the gang. I'm sure they will, this has to be a huge hit.

I'm %90 sure Hot Toys will pick up the new movie license. How could they not? Now we all just have to have hope that the movie won't be a total disgrace, or at least the Turtles will have a cool design. I can't begin to imagine Hot Toys movie Turtles...... That would be insanely amazing.
    My pleasure buddy I have checked ebay and I may cave in and get them from there but I'm holding out hope they will flood the market with them, I mean they should cause its a cash cow for playmates right now. They did the turtles justice and will be paid well for there work. I'm not sure but I heard the movie was put on hold for a new story due to the poor fan response so it may be awhile before we see it which sucks But yes a hot toys ninja turtles line would be epic. I too am hoping they continue the line for a long time as its really fun collecting these.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Skull View Post
    My pleasure buddy I have checked ebay and I may cave in and get them from there but I'm holding out hope they will flood the market with them, I mean they should cause its a cash cow for playmates right now. They did the turtles justice and will be paid well for there work. I'm not sure but I heard the movie was put on hold for a new story due to the poor fan response so it may be awhile before we see it which sucks But yes a hot toys ninja turtles line would be epic. I too am hoping they continue the line for a long time as its really fun collecting these.
    I had no clue they put the new movie on hold. What did they think classic turtle fans were going to fully embrace Bay turning them into aliens? They should know any TMNT that doesn't stick the classic cartoon/movies is going to be hated, immensely. Oh well. Maybe Hot Toys will get the old school Movie license. I can dream right?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Add The Skull on Facebook Follow The Skull on Flickr Visit The Skull's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmBrains View Post
    I had no clue they put the new movie on hold. What did they think classic turtle fans were going to fully embrace Bay turning them into aliens? They should know any TMNT that doesn't stick the classic cartoon/movies is going to be hated, immensely. Oh well. Maybe Hot Toys will get the old school Movie license. I can dream right?
    I think they could aways pick up the license from the first ninja turtle movie and make great figures out of those, I mean they do old movies all the time and a license like that would really take them to a whole new level, I would be down for those and the shredder would look cool to as he was not rediculus looking in that movie as he became in later movies. The first movie was as realistic as a movie about mutant turtle ninjas could be

this in 1/6 would rock

I wonder if Hot Toys ever take suggestions seriously, there's huge potential for a line for these.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Lean, mean, and green!!!!!!!!!!! By the looks of it, seems like like Shredder is _____ed.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Cool pic viper looks like shredders gunna need some foot soldiers for back up. I wonder if the new cartoon will have bebop and rocksteady, did you seen any of the clips of the cartoon on youtube yet, it looks pretty good. Its certainly aimed at kids but I think I could get into it, love the animation quality.

Just a heads up playmates has the new 2012 figures in stock including the classic line.
    Just ordered classic Leon and I also have 2012 mikey and raph on the way. Already have 2012 leo and don. Really cool figures. Wish somone would get the damn 1992 movie license already. The look of the first flim figures were the best.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwez20 View Post
    Just a heads up playmates has the new 2012 figures in stock including the classic line.
    Just ordered classic Leon and I also have 2012 mikey and raph on the way. Already have 2012 leo and don. Really cool figures. Wish somone would get the damn 1992 movie license already. The look of the first flim figures were the best.
    Does playmates sell directly, if so could you link it

Never mind I found it and thanks sooo much for the heads up buddy!!!
    Last edited by The Skull; 07-15-2012 at 07:16 AM.

My Little Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Don't pay crazy prices for the large scale figures. They are available for preorder on Toys R Us's site. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.js...k-out-TRU-Excl

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    cant wait to get a good detailed ones in 1/6 with alot of detail would look great and b awsome