Prop eFX Slave 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
confirmed by Bryan himself!!

Boba Fett's ship is incoming!! After being on tour in Asia, the model is back stateside and available for eFX to take molds. Don't know about you guys, but I've been waiting a long time for this one. :yess:

they also confirmed tie fighter would be released 2 years ago.

i am not holding my breath.

Actually, the prototype was first shown as SDCC 2009 and first announced at SDCC 2008.

So that would make it 2016...if we're lucky.

confirmed by Bryan himself!!

Boba Fett's ship is incoming!! After being on tour in Asia, the model is back stateside and available for eFX to take molds. Don't know about you guys, but I've been waiting a long time for this one. :yess:
Sweet, have been waiting for this news. The long wait between announcement and release can be a little annoying but on the plus side, anyone that wants this also has a long lead time to get the funds together so they're ready once it's up for pre-order.

Hopefully by the time this ships eFX will have a decent Canadian distributor. The *one* Canadian distributor that they recently added has the distinction of being the *only* one that refuses to ship anything anywhere, even domestically. One would actually have to drive to their store to pick it up (one province over, for me). :mad:

This has also been my most wanted studio scale. Realistically, none of us will own this for YEARS. But that gives us plenty of time to save up for it. So there's a big plus!

The Code 3 Slave I will tide me over fine.

This has also been my most wanted studio scale. Realistically, none of us will own this for YEARS. But that gives us plenty of time to save up for it. So there's a big plus!

Ditto. I'd love to get the eFX version, but based on their track record, I'm SOOOO damn happy I've got one of these suckers :clap

Whatever happened to the anticipation in collecting this stuff. I enjoy the excitement building up to a release.

I don't need you guys to rattle off how eFX is terrible with release dates, I know all about that. However, would you rather have a company that spends its time in wanting to achieve a perfect product (Vader Legend helmet), or a SS-esque company where after a delay or two they throw some paint on it and ship it to your door. In doing that, they screw up the exclusive, so they alter the wording that made you order it from them in the first place! :cuckoo:

I took me (and most here) years to acquire the collections we have. But that's the point of it. The thrill of the hunt for that next sought after piece. What fun would it be if we all ran down to the local retailer and plunked down some cash for our grail character piece. Wouldn't be a grail at all, because there was no fun in hunting that piece down and adding it to your collection.

Will this piece be a long time coming - probably. Will Bryan & Gino make sure it's the best replica prop of the ship available and not cut corners - absolutely.

Can you say the same thing about SSC and their products?

Whatever happened to the anticipation in collecting this stuff. I enjoy the excitement building up to a release.

I don't need you guys to rattle off how eFX is terrible with release dates, I know all about that. However, would you rather have a company that spends its time in wanting to achieve a perfect product (Vader Legend helmet), or a SS-esque company where after a delay or two they throw some paint on it and ship it to your door. In doing that, they screw up the exclusive, so they alter the wording that made you order it from them in the first place! :cuckoo:

I took me (and most here) years to acquire the collections we have. But that's the point of it. The thrill of the hunt for that next sought after piece. What fun would it be if we all ran down to the local retailer and plunked down some cash for our grail character piece. Wouldn't be a grail at all, because there was no fun in hunting that piece down and adding it to your collection.

Will this piece be a long time coming - probably. Will Bryan & Gino make sure it's the best replica prop of the ship available and not cut corners - absolutely.

Well said! :clap

yup, just bought one myself and it should be here Monday, I can't wait. This is great news because it means I'll be able to have one in my office as well....eventually:rock

Gino is not involved in Studio Scales IIRC.

waiting more than 1 year for anything I put a deposit on is ridiculous.

show whatever you want to show. but don't ask me for money until it is almost ready to go. This applies to SS, EFX and anyone else.

Being an international collector, timelines are important as the value of the currency can change a lot, considering our dollar has been as low as 55c to the US dollar and as high as 1.10 to the US dollar when I preordered the Vader Helm, their delays can have a considerable effect on the price I pay. So yes I like to know delivery date then I can make a judgement on the Price I'm willing to Pay

Man this will be awesome. I would like to see an A-Wing, Star destroyer and the Falcon made as well. Great news guys thanks.

Back