1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.E.D

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Harley Quinn - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - Sixth Scale Figure

1zbrmv8.jpg

2iradky.jpg

rmissi.jpg

2hzmu85.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

amazing, and i think it's the best one so far.

Yea corset is to much has to go .

I don't mind joints, but if articulation renders a whole section of a body looking a lot less than human, I do mind it.

Ok now this one looks pretty good. Best of the 1/6 DC so far. Not really caring for Joker, Superman, or Bats. Catwoman isn't too shabby either, but this Harley blows them all out of the water.

Buying this regardless if the corset is removable or not. I really hope it is though!! I don't understand why they added it to her. It doesn't add to the classic look and it doesn't make it look better to me. The mallet and popgun looks amazing and I'm liking the head sculpt as well. Hopefully we'll get to see some pics of the alternate unmasked Harleen Quinzel sculpt soon!!! If it looks good I'll most likely use that and bash myself a DR. Outfit so I can display both at the same time! Can't wait to PO! :)

Last edited:

:yess:Unexpected surprise for me, I was saying a couple weeks ago that I wished someone would make a good 1/6 Harley Quinn.

:blissy::blissy:blissy

Depending on price I will get Harley, Catwomen, Batman and the Joker.

I think her headsculpt looks to be the best so far. She is a definate purchase for me.

I agree the sculpt on Harley is great her and supermans are the best so far.

Are you guys kidding???

That grin, is AWFUL!

She looks like a dentist just asked her to show her teath and GUMS, either that or she's just inhaled to much of Mr. J's laughing gas and is about to die with a rictus grin on her face.

Too bad 'cause I like the character, but Catwoman's sculpt has this thing beat hands down.

Back