SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuckuss77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Catwoman
Sixth Scale Figure

DSCN2016.jpg

DSCN2015.jpg

DSCN2014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 sideshow catwoman figure

Kind how I feel about all of these DC 1/6 figures... really cool looking. But I think I'll just stick with specific movie versions.

I think the only thing that could tempt me would be a Fleischer Superman.

I'm sort of the opposite, in that I think these comic characters could conceivably convince me to sell movie figures! With Marvel particularly, the movie versions are often so bland that I just wish they were more colorful and would more closely represent comic incarnations. That's really where my nostalgia-based interest in these things come from, and drives my collecting habits.

Having said that, I would strangely be more compelled to buy movie Catwoman (Hathaway) over this just to round out my Nolan Bat-characters. :slap

Once people see the film, I predict almost unanimous preference for Hathaway over comic CW figure

See this thread in a week :lol

(I do think SS has done a great job, though)

Once people see the film, I predict almost unanimous preference for Hathaway over comic CW figure

Search your hearts folks, you know this to be true. :goodpost:

Looks like they have used the whip from the Indiana jones figure

Since this will likely become the official thread i'll add these in here:

2zfiqkj.jpg

qnuqo6.jpg

bexyts.jpg

I'm sort of the opposite, in that I think these comic characters could conceivably convince me to sell movie figures! With Marvel particularly, the movie versions are often so bland that I just wish they were more colorful and would more closely represent comic incarnations. That's really where my nostalgia-based interest in these things come from, and drives my collecting habits.

For me it's that I tend to identify most with one version of a character and I don't like having multiples of the same character from different series. So I'm an Burton Batman and Reeves Superman fan... so those are the only versions I'm drawn to.

Although if the Green Lantern kicks ass I may pick him up as I hated the movie version :lecture

If the production piece looks like this then it's a no brainer buy for me. In fact if every one of these SS makes can be of similar quality as the SDCC display then they're all a definite buy.

I've been wanting decent looking comic book renditions ever since DC started their lackluster 13'' line.

Too bad the eyes don't move. The first pic I saw of this didn't look that great, but these pictures make it look amazing. I'm interested in what body they are using for this.

Doubt it think many prefer the Nolan's batman suits to the comics :thwak

Great looking face. Not sure that's enough to make the purchase though.

I really like this one!
I have absolutely no interest in the character, but it really is a nice figure.

It's a nice figure, but not really comic accurate. And comic accurate is what's I'd expect and want from this line in order for me to collect it.

The costume doesn't have a vinyl or leather look to it. Selina's hair is the wrong color (it's black in the comics). The costume is not the pre New 52 version because it's missing the Cooke-designed circle-shaped zipper and square belt buckle. And it's not the New 52 version because she uses her whip for a belt these days.

Probably a pass for me, despite the nice head sculpt.

I will love this figure more if her eyes r lookin straight...better for neutral poses but still great overall!!

Back