Neca 1/4 Scale Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.E.D

Super Freak
Reaction score
From CoolToyReview:

One of the new figures revealed on Thursday at the National Entertainment Collectibles Association 2012 SDCC booth is the first in a new series of 1/4 scale articulated figures based on The Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit feature films. Click the thumbnails above for a closer look at the Gollum figure, which will launch the new line along with a Sméagol figure.

2hoxou9.jpg

ej2iu.jpg

2af0imp.jpg

2uxvlmx.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Neca Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit Collectibles

Looks great. Are they planning on re-visiting Lord Of The Rings? or are they just going forward with The Hobbit? I would love to see them make the 1/4 scale Ringwraith that was rumored years ago.

Purchase on sight.

Were NECA the guys that produced those 18" gandalf, aragorn and legolas figures? I can't remember :slap
What have Neca previously produced for the trilogy?
(Looks cool btw) :)

it would be flipping awesome if the production pieces came out looking this good. i pre-ordered both versions through bbts.

gettting this aswell. I need to get my Lotr vibe going again. All I had to begin with was the toybiz toys but im glad neca is back to making the figures. Definatly need a gollum.

Since I already have the PFs I won't be getting this one, but it looks great and a good price. Maybe Neca can jump in and produce some of the 1:4 characters SS hasn't produced like Gimli, Arwen and the other hobbits. The problem is they will likely be interested in the popular characters like Gandalf and Aragorn.

Back