NECA's RoboCop is (NOT) a total bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otomofan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Still no ED 209?? What a complete letdown. All that talk about how they were gonna fix McFarlane's mistakes and all we have to show for it is one figure repainted three times.

And still NO Peter Weller likeness! And they put the spring-loaded holster feature, which should have been there all along, on the THIRD repaint! Triple-dipping!! And that battle-damaged piece of garbage? They should be ashamed for that desperate cash grab...did anyone waste their money on it? I sure as hell didn't!!

Maybe some Japanese company will release a decent scale ED and Cain....sure looks like Neca isn't interested in our money.

Way to blow an opportunity chumps.

Last edited:
Re: NECA's RoboCop is a total bust

be patient, it'll come eventually. As far as I know they didn't acquire
Peter Weller's license for the likeness.

Was kinda frustrating seeing yet another clean Robocop and them making us double-dip to get a leg holster. However if that feature ends up being a QC nightmare or compromises the sculpt or something we might be glad of the first figure.

Also for me NECA compensated with a few other great reveals.

Still looks like an amazing figure!

DSCF8828.JPG

I really enjoy my two Robocops personally.

I have both right here next to my computer I play with and pose when I am bored.

It looks to be a great Robocop figure indeed...just...yet another non-BD version.

Robocop are not bad, but the versions are boring, except the Battle Damage Version, I understand Otomofan.

Those look like killer figures.
I'd be very happy if I were a Robocop fan.

'Those'? Its only one. Its only ever one. Robocop gets one-figure waves...and its always the same thing - clean Robo :lol OK the soon-to-be released bullet holed Robo excepted. Still thats not the full extent of battledamage people are crying out to see. When the **** is this-

robocop23.jpg

ever gonna happen.

This doesn't really bother me, they revealed so many amazing things this week. I do wonder why they don't at least do an alternate paint-up, though. Wasn't Robo kind of blue in the second one, as opposed to the nearly grey/silver first?

That is the production figure.

That leg has "spring breaks after just a couple of times" written all over it.

Luckily I don't open my figures but if the leg is closed while inside the packaging I won't even bother since it won't look ant different than their first 7".

Their Robocops looked like dump. The first one had the ____ed up head, and the doodoo covered one was silly.

Robocop has a line 'This is a bust' in one of the films. Tried to find it on youtube but no avail, woulda been funny if I could have posted a clip

Back