Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedah Kalm

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.honeytraparmy.com/

SDCC 2012 pics by Michael Crawford
www.mwctoys.com

sdcc2012_gg_2.jpg

sdcc2012_gg_3.jpg

sdcc2012_gg_4.jpg

sdcc2012_gg_5.jpg

sdcc2012_gg_6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Gentle Giant "Honey Trap" line

Lucky

luckyright.jpg

luckykneeling.jpg

Derby

derbyfront.jpg

derbyback.jpg

Whisper

whisperfront.jpg

whisperback.jpg

Katya

katyaleft.jpg

katyaright.jpg

Last edited:

I think as they are based on art, or something we have never seen, they are better than Sucker punch... I find the details awesome.

I am so screwed...

Makes sense... The Sucker Punch statues sold well without the added benefit of a decent movie. May as well keep pumping them out... The one with the big gun is hot.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ClsWEo-Ws&feature=plcp[/ame]

I think as they are based on art, or something we have never seen, they are better than Sucker punch... I find the details awesome.

Makes sense... The Sucker Punch statues sold well without the added benefit of a decent movie. May as well keep pumping them out... The one with the big gun is hot.

My thoughts too.
They just decided to get someone to design a bunch more hot chicks that follow the styling started by Sucker Punch. We'll see, eventually what the official word is.
Anyway, they're gorgeous.

good try GG but i'll stick to my Sucker Punch girls :1-1:

good try GG but i'll stick to my Sucker Punch girls :1-1:

I want to buy them but if they don't exist. What's the point? I not loaded with space just for any made up Girly statues. so if they make a series 1 to 10 imagine how many made up characters will be on your shelf. Btw it would look really weird to have a ton of sexy Girly statues. :lol

Back