• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*FOR SALE* Darth Talon PF, Gamorrean LifeSize Bust, Gentle Giant, Palisades, and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praetorian380

Super Freak
Reaction score
All items displayed in a glass cabinet, dusted regularly, free of direct sunlight, smoke, and pets.
All items are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted.
I accept PayPal and money orders. Shipping costs or any PayPal non-gift fees are additional.
I ship everything with tracking, insurance and signature upon delivery.
*Sorry, No international shipping*
Local area pickup is an option if you live in the CA Bay Area!

FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS ON ANYTHING, THIS STUFF'S GOTTA GO!:panic:

Thanks for looking :)

Sideshow Collectibles:

Gamorrean Guard Life Size Bust - $700 - #37/200 [/COLOR]- complete with original box

Darth Talon Premium Format
- $1400 - #389/1500 -
complete with original box - PLEASE NOTE: the lightsaber does not light up. Not sure why. Maybe someone with some electrical expertise could figure it out and fix it.

Gentle Giant:
Boba Fett with Han solo in Carbonite - $350 - #893/1650
- complete with original box - Looks like this (not my picture) https://www.starstore.com/acatalog/sw-bobba-with-han-stat.jpg

Palisades:
Alien Warrior statue - $300 - #254/285 - complete in box - perfect condition
- l https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/lll.jpg

AVP Celtic Predator bust w/ removable mask - $50 -
complete in box - perfect condition- l
ooks like this (not my picture): https://www.figurky-brno.cz/fotky10086/fotos/d__vyrp12_708sm3xo7.jpg

Master Replicas
Darth Vader FX lightsaber
- $60 -
saber is in excellent condition, only issue is that the batteries have trouble making contact with the back plate in the hilt. I have remedied this by putting a small amount of tissue paper on the inside of the back plate to give it that extra pressure which pushes down on the batteries - includes original box

Predator 1 Legendary Scale bust - Exclusive #54/700 - SOLD
Wolverine Premium Format Exclusive #54/700 - SOLD
Predator Diorama Exclusive #329/600 - SOLD
Alien Diorama #17/1500 -SOLD
Predator 2 Diorama Exclusive #197/500 - SOLD

Im also selling some Hot Toys Predator and Alien figures in the For/Sale Trade -Action Figures thread

Last edited:
Re: *FOR SALE* Wolverine PF EX, Pred 1 dio EX, Pred 2 dio EX, ALIEN dio and more

bumped with an update

Re: *FOR SALE* Wolverine PF EX, Pred 1 dio EX, Pred 2 dio EX, ALIEN dio and more

bumped for today

Re: *FOR SALE* Darth Talon PF, Pred 1 dio EX, Pred 2 dio EX, ALIEN dio and more

PM on Boba/Han/Stormtroopers.

Re: *FOR SALE* Darth Talon PF, Pred LSB EX, Gamorrean LifeSize Bust, Palisades, and m

pm gamorrean

Back