fenix's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fenixjt

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Been on this forum for while, just reading posts, and decided to finally sign up and post for the first time to show off my shelves! Just got into this a year ago last summer during SDCC. Here is what I have collected so far in a year...looking forward to add more this SDCC despite my wife's objections!

Already Pre-Ordered this SDCC: Joker PF, Poison Ivy PF

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

fenix

Very cool stuff Fenix! I'm worried for your Gambit PF how it's just sitting on that display plexiglass, I feel like re-arranging stuff to make it fit on that shelf! Really nice collection!

Thanks for the replies guys! It is a passion that's for sure, just started collecting but it took hours of scouring ebay for deals on some of the rare pieces like Gambit and Wolverine....

Very cool stuff Fenix! I'm worried for your Gambit PF how it's just sitting on that display plexiglass, I feel like re-arranging stuff to make it fit on that shelf! Really nice collection!

It's always on my mind but I have ran out of shelf space. The Gambit base takes up a lot of real estate. The box it sits on actually is pretty sturdy but agreed need to rethink new shelving soon or rearranging. Just pre-ordered Joker, Poison Ivy, Galactus, and will definitely get Bats PF, so I definitely need more room....now to convince the wife....

Nice collection ;)

Thanks man! You know that before I started collecting I would browse the Show Your Shelves section of this forum, and your setup was one of the few that really got me psyched about collecting, and I would frequent your setup for ideas on lighting and general arranging. Great stuff!

Ordered Bats EX version...must get new shelving! SDCC 2012 is breaking the bank....still more to come!

Back