Stealthv3teran collection - Statues - green hulk pf update Last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stealths Collection

that darth maul artfx statue is amazeballs i really want one

that darth maul artfx statue is amazeballs i really want one

yeah its an awesome piece, my only gripe is koto's struggle to get the electronics right, i mean i don't use the light up saber, but it is nice to have for photos and such its just the sabers light is very dim and the slightest touch knocks it off :( still love it

Cool collection mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks guys, its an ever growing collection and its safe to say im hooked lol can't wait for late 12 early 13 when everything i have on PO comes in.

Thinking my next buy is going to be the HCG axeman from afterlife

Finally installed my Lights in my detolf
IMG-20120713-00599.jpg

changed up gree and Bly's pose too after being posed for a few months their old pose got boring
IMG-20120713-00600.jpg

Newest addition is Neca's portal gun replica...even though this is produced by Neca it is a really nice piece and well finished still need to get some batteries for it to light up..being a fan of portal i had to pick this up, now to mount it to my wall

IMG-20120719-00601.jpg

IMG-20120719-00602.jpg

IMG-20120719-00603.jpg

Newest addition to the collection is Hot toys Joker 89 :D i was debating on this guy for a while as i had only watched the movie once a long time ago, but after going back and watching it again and being a fan of the joker from the animated series etc i thought nicholson's performance was spot on and jumped on this before i lost out:

IMG-20120726-00605.jpg
IMG-20120726-00606.jpg

i love the tailoring on his outfit..such a great figure definitely one of my favourites.

Back