The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Neytiri Life-Size Bust!

If you drop by booth #1929 at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, you will get a chance to see the full prototype of the Neytiri Life-Size Bust!

071012neytiri-tease.jpg

The eyes look great and overall a fantastic piece. Wish I had the $$$ space, and was interested in statues/bust b/c this looks amazing.

Oh wow! This just MIGHT be the alternative for me, instead of getting the Maquette! And hopefully cheaper too! :yess:

And yes, fancy eyes would be sweet!!

Life size as in Nav'i size or life-size as in if a human had the makeup on? Cause this will be HUGE if it's Navi size.

I'll be interested to see if this is 1:1 or just human lifesized. If you're going to get a piece like this it should be truly 1:1 and the sculpt should be more accurate IMO. Of course a 1:1 Na'vi would probably run in the $1,200 - $2K neighborhood.

Am I the only one who thinks it's ironic that the bust ends just before her bust? ;)

Wow.

That would be epic if it turns out to be actual Nav'i sized.

I wonder if the braids are sculpted or made of a hair-like material?

The feathers in the necklace look sculpted.

Well, if it's not her actual alien size in the movie..then it's not life-size and Sideshow shouldn't be saying it is.

i can almost say for certain this will not be Navi sized.

I was at the weta cave and trust me she was HUGE!

Hair is all sculpted and Casey love painted the skin eyes and base , Eric O'NIel painted the necklace which are also sculpted, not sure if they can match the amazing paint job Casey did on the eyes

Back