First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess 1/4 Scale “Master Arts” Ganondorf Center Piece.

“Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!” ~Ganondorf

First 4 Figures is hugely proud to present Ganondorf , the fourth in the “Master Arts” line of Twilight Princess Center Pieces.

Towards the end of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Ganondorf appears in the throne of Hyrule Castle, proclaiming it as his own. He is challenged by Midna, prompting him to possess Princess Zelda. Midna recovers and teleports Link and Zelda to Hyrule Field before attempting to defeat Ganondorf. The battle to save Hyrule from Ganondorf is truly epic and Link must do all he can to defeat the Dark Lord…

Ganondorf is wearing his distinctive armor and his pose perfectly captures his evil nature as well as having a regal feel. At 1/4 scale, he measures approximately 23 inches tall, including the base – creating an extremely awe-inspiring presence for your collection. Cast in high quality poly-stone, the statue is hand finished and hand painted. Comes dressed in an incredibly detailed and authentic hand tailored fabric cape that has wires along the edges to allow for posing. Working with the official Twilight Princess game files has allowed First 4 Figures to faithfully recreate Ganondorf’s distinct style and add fine detail.

This is the exclusive version of Ganondorf, only available at First4Figures.com. He comes with an additional alternate head portrait that shows off his evil laugh. The collector can interchange with the regular head version depending on preference.

He comes in deluxe full color packaging, hand numbered base, and includes an Authenticity Card which allows you to purchase the same number of the model next in the 1/4 Scale “Master Arts” Twilight Princess Center Pieces range.

vertical_01.jpg

vertical_09.jpg

vertical_05.jpg

vertical_03.jpg

horizontal_24.jpg

horizontal_30.jpg

horizontal_29.jpg

horizontal_28.jpg

horizontal_26.jpg

horizontal_22.jpg

Last edited:
Re: First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue (teaser)

Super Pumped to see this!!! it will be epic!

Confirmed to be 1:4 scale in a comment on their FB. :yess:

I wish they'd kept it in scale with the rest of the Zelda pieces of at least the Epona.

Yeah seems weird to have a 1/5 Link on Epona and then 1/4 Ganondork

Last edited:

Minus Link on Epona, he's in scale with the rest their master arts twilight princess line. So far they've done Zant and Midna on wolf Link and now Ganondorf, all 1:4.

They're also going to make a 1:4 Link. Keep in mind these are like premium format figures. Mixed media, real cloth etc.

Link on Epona was sort of a one off because it was just to big to do in 1:4 for them.

You can't get one without the other. It's all about balance.

Minus Link on Epona, he's in scale with the rest their master arts twilight princess line. So far they've done Zant and Midna on wolf Link and now Ganondorf, all 1:4.

They're also going to make a 1:4 Link. Keep in mind these are like premium format figures. Mixed media, real cloth etc.

Link on Epona was sort of a one off because it was just to big to do in 1:4 for them.

Ah really? I am not too familiar with this company. Seems like their products sky rocket in price on the after market. Can these be bought from Sideshow or do they have their own special sites? Also, how much do they generally retail for?

EDIT: I did some snooping around their site. As I thought these are the guys who did those Metroid statues back in the day. I would love to see a 1:4 Samus, preferably in her armor since judging by their first Zero Suit Samus I would prefer they did not do another. I wonder if they intend to expand licenses with Nintendo at all. 1:4 Captain Falcon would be fun especially since his outfit provides a lot of opportunities for using various materials.

Last edited:

Ah really? I am not too familiar with this company. Seems like their products sky rocket in price on the after market. Can these be bought from Sideshow or do they have their own special sites? Also, how much do they generally retail for?

EDIT: I did some snooping around their site. As I thought these are the guys who did those Metroid statues back in the day. I would love to see a 1:4 Samus, preferably in her armor since judging by their first Zero Suit Samus I would prefer they did not do another. I wonder if they intend to expand licenses with Nintendo at all. 1:4 Captain Falcon would be fun especially since his outfit provides a lot of opportunities for using various materials.

Yeah, their stuff tends to go pretty high in the after market, and yes Sideshow sells their products, but they only sell the Exclusive version of their products on their website (first4figures.com). Their exclusives are usually pretty awesome. Like light up features etc.

I wouldn't doubt they'll, one day, branch out into more Nintendo licenses. They've done several Metroid pieces (as you've seen) and they've done a few Mario pieces (though I'm not sure if they're statues etc). They also make some pretty cool Sonic statues.

Their prices seem so inconsistent. I see their first 1/4 PF was a little over $300, but Link on Epona was over $400 and their Worms statue is over $200!? Does anyone here have their Zant? I want to get excited for this Ganondorf, but seeing that he will likely be around $300 it is kind of hard to anticipate something not really knowing if the overall quality is going to warrant that price tag.

Their prices seem so inconsistent. I see their first 1/4 PF was a little over $300, but Link on Epona was over $400 and their Worms statue is over $200!? Does anyone here have their Zant? I want to get excited for this Ganondorf, but seeing that he will likely be around $300 it is kind of hard to anticipate something not really knowing if the overall quality is going to warrant that price tag.

I have both Zant and Wolf Link on Midna - the quality is superb - I'm sure others will jump in with images. Well worth the price tag. I'd expect this to be 450+.

Well link on Epona is huuuuuge and heavy. Pics don't do it's mastadonic size justice. So I understand why it was more expensive. As for quality I can attest to it. It's about on par with a sideshow product. The cartoony nature of the characters definitely helps in the overall quality, as you don't have to have super photo realistic skin textures etc. So they end up looking very nice. I don't have Zant or Midna/Link, but I've seen them in person. And they're fantastic.

I have both Zant and Wolf Link on Midna - the quality is superb - I'm sure others will jump in with images. Well worth the price tag. I'd expect this to be 450+.

I'm thinking same on price. Ganondorf is going to be huge.

(click the image to see more and to read the review)

This might have to be my first purchase in a very long time :yess:

Thanks for the information guys. Now I'm excited :D

Wait are you guys saying that the old Samus statue and the various Links (various suits) are 1:4 ? They seemed much more like 1:6 to me.

Wait are you guys saying that the old Samus statue and the various Links (various suits) are 1:4 ? They seemed much more like 1:6 to me.

No, The twilight Princess line is 1:4, minus Link on Epona. The Other Zelda (Based on Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask) figures and Samus are approx 1:6. Link on Epona is also 1:6

No, The twilight Princess line is 1:4, minus Link on Epona. The Other Zelda (Based on Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask) figures and Samus are approx 1:6. Link on Epona is also 1:6

OK that's what I thought.

Back