Do you think Hot Toys will add a predator as an exclusive this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably. Ram, or Hunter (whatever the Pred with the p2 armor and p1 mask is)

Screw the exclusives. Show us something from the announcement they made way back in January. The 1/4 P1 and another updated 1/6 Pred to go with P2 would be suffice.

Doubt it. They have too much on their plate. They had to delay tons of figures because of production issues I heard. Also, it seems to be the Captain will be the only exclusive for SDCC. Well that is if we are talking about a Predator, however they could very well release as exclusive surprise a figure that was already shown or planned (like they did with the capt)

Considering the new base body has been developed and they can double dip all day long with those background P2 characters, I think it is an easy buck waiting to happen. They aren't gonna release all those guys as regular releases I don't think, because the hype of being an exclusive and somewhat smaller production size is a better fit for those characters IMO.

They're all hunters Bakurenoh.

lostclan.jpg

1:4 Berserker please. With accurate head to body size ratio. Same go for the dreads ( no short skinny ones )

Sadly, I doubt it.

I will buy any of them, but if they do another "Predator 2 Lost Hunter" I want Hippie / Shaman (unique skin tone) next. I would have said "Ram" (my fav) but I have two Ram customs already. While I am wishing, I want that big alien-rex trophy skull.

I'm hoping to see a Pred Exclusive. I'm not fussed which character they make because I'd buy any of the lost Preds.

Screw the exclusives. Show us something from the announcement they made way back in January. The 1/4 P1 and another updated 1/6 Pred to go with P2 would be suffice.

They did :lecture. The P2 figure.

January isn't way back in the big picture. Announcements made way back in July last year still have zero figures.

If they don't show us a 1/4 in the next few months I'm going to be pissed.

It's a shame that they're so lazy.

Back