US Army In Afghanistan 1/6 action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giant monster

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

These two action figures are just recently launched: US Army In Afghanistan. There are large quantities of accessories attached!

The following links has all the instructions of the accessories.
[CD-78004] CRAZY DUMMY US Army Saw Gunner In Afghanistan

CD_78004_01__88026_zoom.jpg

[CD-78005] CRAZY DUMMY US Army ISAF Soldier In Afghanistan

CD_78005_01__30195_zoom.jpg

Awesome figures. So many great figurs of modern military have been release lately. I wish I could afford them!

I was thinking of using multicam for Footloose. Not to many Marines are wearing multi cam.

Either way, pretty cool looking figure.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Desert/Woodland MARPAT would be better for Leatherneck. But I wouldn't be surprised if we see both Leatherneck and Footloose down the line.

i used to be able to keep up with modern military releases. now it seems like there is a new figure by some company that i want going up every week. i only have two figures from crazy dummy so far but both were pretty well done and definitely worth the money.

Very cool, would love to see some Canadian gear one day though. :)

Guy needs some serious moon dust weathering, though. Boots don't look quite right, either.

Forgot I wanted this, he was a lot of fun. And so much more value than what you get with Hot Toys now. Makes me wonder what would have happened if they had stayed with toy soldiers...

On side note, anyone here know what company made this watch (or better yet who it belongs to)?

It fell off one of my army men, I have a couple of each from Toys City, Playhouse, Soldier Story, Crazy Dummy and Hot Toys. Was packing up the Toys City ones to make room, and that watch fell off someone, just not sure who.

Back