Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
[Please do not hotlink images from Sideshow's site]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gamorrean Guard (Mythos)

From Averone's SDCC pics:

DSC04894.jpg

Looks Great! Don't know if I can work it into the collection, but I'll try!

Love it. Everything from this line just looks amazing and fresh.

This is quite an impressive piece. The Gamorreans from the movie are more comical than anything, but if Gamorreans looked like this, I could see why Jabba went to trouble of getting some to be his guards. It does have a bit of an "orc" vibe to it though.

totally agree with you guys... this is just phenomenal.. can not even tell which one of this line I like the most.... thats why I have to get them all ! :D
the base on the gamo is just so nice with the taun taun skull

This is quite an impressive piece. The Gamorreans from the movie are more comical than anything, but if Gamorreans looked like this, I could see why Jabba went to trouble of getting some to be his guards. It does have a bit of an "orc" vibe to it though.

Doesn't everything have an orc of elf vibe to it since Tolkien? :wink1:

It's amazing to me that SS can take a character that had little to do in the films and had little impact on me and then turn around and make a statue that makes the character so interesting. There is a story there and one I would like to see. Really outstanding work.

It's amazing to me that SS can take a character that had little to do in the films and had little impact on me and then turn around and make a statue that makes the character so interesting. There is a story there and one I would like to see. Really outstanding work.

That's why this line is so interesting and so fresh

I love this mostly because of side characters.. hope to see more like the gamorran guard..

The tauntaun skull is a brilliant addition to this one. Also because it loosely ties into the tauntaun trophy briefly glimpsed in ROTJ. Although I doubt they change it, some blood or "battle scars" on the axe portion would be a great addition.

as much as I was excited from the start with Maul.. I had to step back from Obiwan because of the price jump :(

lets see how much this one will be... :(

This statue is the deciding factor for if I get into this line. If it's as high as Obi-Wan, I'm probably out.

This statue is the deciding factor for if I get into this line. If it's as high as Obi-Wan, I'm probably out.

yep me too..

he comes with two heads (open mouth...)

Alright, someone enlighten me. I grew up on the Star Wars films, but I'm not a superfan. Why is there a Tauntaun skull in this piece? I thought Tauntauns, if not indigenous to Hoth, were cold weather creatures at the very least. Are there Tauntauns in hot climates like Tattoine?

Back