SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibagami

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

GI Joe - Baroness - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - Sixth Scale Figure

From IC's blog.

20120702-115807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SSC Baroness

Brown??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Hope that is just lighting, outfit should be all back.

But of course it's a order.

GIJoe gets new female body before Star Wars. lulz

Hope she has multiple sculpted hair so it isn't blowing in the wind all the time.

Start up Google reader and follow incurable collector's blog!

Wonder what the face looks like. Flowing hair in the wind? There's probably a hair option in this mix.

Nice, I can't wait for this. I hope it's up for preorder this week. I wonder what the EX will be, probably not an extra head unless they do a glass/no glasses thing. I like what I'm seeing so far though, classic Baroness.

Was hoping the armor, gear, pouches and whatever would look more contemporary and tactical.

I'll live.

But I just hope that the belt and holster straps are pliable and solid; like they don't fall apart on you.

Was hoping the armor, gear, pouches and whatever would look more contemporary and tactical.

I'll live.

But I just hope that the belt and holster straps are pliable and solid; like they don't fall apart on you.

As close as possible to the original figure > contemporary and tactical

This may be the second Joe figure I buy from Sideshow. Can't wait to see the full product.

Me too; especially the face and eye glasses. Round frames or hipster plastic black frames? :lol

I actually kind of dig the oiled brown leather strap look, think it makes the black armor plates pop. :clap

Back