Darth Maul fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.necromancer.

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So is there any chance Darth Mauls left eye (look at him) will be fixed?? I'd hate maul to have a lazy eye!!!:monkey2

Yeah, it bothers me too. His left eye is lower than his right and it is very obvious.

I think if it was only paint app it could be fixed from pre-order to actual production...But as it is an actual sculpt issue I dont see it getting fixed.

Yeah, you might be right Pix.

It isn't noticable when you see it in person looking at it I thought anyways.

Here are a couple pics of Ray Park without the makeup.

ray_park.jpg

You will note the left eye is lower than the right eye.

EDIT:
JLCMSU said:
Yeah, you might be right Pix.

It isn't noticable when you see it in person looking at it I thought anyways.

Here are a couple pics of Ray Park without the makeup.
We posted at the same time. Thats how awsome Sideshow is. They pick up on this stuff. Just the little minor details...

pixletwin said:
EDIT:
We posted at the same time. Thats how awsome Sideshow is. They pick up on this stuff. Just the little minor details...

Yeah, I saw that when mine sent me back to the thread. I :lol about it that we where thinking the same thing at the same time. I agree Olauf even was able to get the asymertical aspect of Ray's Face correct.

gambit said:
First SS shall fix the wrong body proportions and expecially the shoulders

I believe they said the pics of the Maul Body aren't what the final would look like.

I agree, I think the Maul is going to rock. I just assumed the eye was just painted on a little lower than it should be... and I have yet to recieve any Sideshow figures with wonky eyes, so I'm confident I'll be happy with him once he arrives!

Back